$20 coupon off first photobook @ mypublisher.com

scrapwave

www.mypublisher.com is offering a $20 coupon on the purchase of your first photobook. You upload your photos to create a book. New customers put in your email address and they will email you the coupon. My cousin made one of these books for a friend and it turned out really nice.

Terms & Conditions:

Instructions, Limitations and Restrictions

1. This coupon entitles user to $20 off an order of a Classic or Deluxe Hardcover photoBook, one-time use only.

2. Offer valid on a single order. Different PhotoBooks, cover colors and styles cannot be combined in a single order. Valid for multiple copies of a single book.

3. Coupons and promotional offers cannot be combined. Coupon may only be used once.

4. This offer is valid only when using MyPublisher's BookMaker software for Windows and Mac.

5. Expires: March 15, 2008 at Midnight PST.

Wow, awesome coupon. :) I think I might download the software to tinker with it... then try to convince myself that I don't really need anything else that shows off photos. :P We'll see if I win against myself though.

:gdyeahthat:

i'm doing the same thing. what amazes me is that i was able to download it at work - despite all the blocks they put on our computers! hmm. wonder if i should take that as a sign...