Bath and Body Works In Store Specials

eweston1227

Just got back from the Bath and Body Works store nearby. They were selling signature collection items 7 for $35 and get one free including "SILK" lotion which is normally $17.50 each. I also used the coupon to get one item free with a $10 purchase so I walked out with 9 "silk" lotion bottles for $35 + tax. These are great $4 gifts! The sales clerk said they were changing the packaging and the sale was ending Wednesday. The "silk" lotion was just about sold out so hurry!

That stuff makes your skin feel very smooth and smells great too.

Thank you all for your replies. It just seems when I am in the store, I often see ladies infront of me pulling out several coupons from their purse and presenting them.

I hesitate to try it because I don't want to be embarrassed/look like I don't know what I am doing....

it depends on the cashier...i've had some let me use up to 4 coupons! Lately i've noticed that they've changed the registers so they wont let the cashiers do that :no: even if they try to override the system.

Just got back from the Bath and Body Works store nearby. They were selling signature collection items 7 for $35 and get one free including "SILK" lotion which is normally $17.50 each. I also used the coupon to get one item free with a $10 purchase so I walked out with 9 "silk" lotion bottles for $35 + tax. These are great $4 gifts! The sales clerk said they were changing the packaging and the sale was ending Wednesday. The "silk" lotion was just about sold out so hurry!

That stuff makes your skin feel very smooth and smells great too.

Wow, I have never tried the Silk lotion, I may have to run in for that tomorrow...

May I ask what state/city you are in where you saw this deal?

it depends on the cashier...i've had some let me use up to 4 coupons! Lately i've noticed that they've changed the registers so they wont let the cashiers do that :no: even if they try to override the system.

Thanks for your reply. You know what- I rarely see the cash registers--there is usually all kinds of clutter all around them..

In the past I have gotten some wonderful cashiers in there--and on the flip side, also the worst, most snobby ones as well. :(

Orlando FL area. They gave the same deal at the mall store to my sister who needed to purchase 27 for her female employees. They even took off an extra $10 coupon so she saved over $300 and got nice easy to wrap and transport gifts that look like she spent a lot more without breaking her wallet.

Now she needs to find four male gift deals and she will be all set.

I think it depends on the cashier, if they let you stack your coupons or not. Maybe other will have some info but in my experience, sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. But it shouldn't matter, as long as you have your $30 BEFORE the item you are using the coupon on, then what is the difference. So $30 + the item +the free item. I know, the store I go to is sticky about this on BF.

So this is a print at home coupon, that they will accept?

All Limited Brand Companys (VS, BBW & White Barn) are required to accept any print-out coupons as long as they're valid. It's always one coupon per purchase unless you want to do 2 separate transactions.

Usually customers bring out 3+ coupons @ my store to try to get everything free, it only gets annoying when the fine print says "coupons cannot be combined with any discounts or other coupons" and customers throw a fit because of it, it's like the free cotton panty coupon for VS where it says "black, white, nude, ivory or whisper pink" and they get something blue with orange polka dots.