The most off the wall item going in a stocking?

alimfp

Well it's not totally off the wall, but those Lifesaver Storybooks! My mother used to put them in our stockings until we were old enough to have kids of our own. It was a running joke, but we could always count on oranges and Lifesaver Storybooks :gdlicklips: Ahhh the memories :cheesy:

Oh, edited to add... in my MIL stocking I got her those turkey pop up timers (the ones that pop up and tell you it's done)!!

Well it's not totally off the wall, but those Lifesaver Storybooks! My mother used to put them in our stockings until we were old enough to have kids of our own. It was a running joke, but we could always count on oranges and Lifesaver Storybooks :gdlicklips: Ahhh the memories :cheesy:

Oh, edited to add... in my MIL stocking I got her those turkey pop up timers (the ones that pop up and tell you it's done)!!

Oh those lifesaver books! We always got them every year growing up and now so do my boys. Those things are like cockoaches they will be around for the next million years! LOL.

I am just putting candy, toothbrushes (to off set all that sugar), toothpaste, and some small toys.

My Pharmacy was giving away all of it's old stock of Medical Alert Bracelets this week. I got one that says "Alzheimer's Patient" for my Dad. He does NOT have Alzheimers, but we accuse him of it all the time. I KNOW, it is NOT funny or "Politically Correct" for those of you who DO know someone with Alzheimer's, but my Dad will get a kick out of it. I will tell him to keep it......just in case.

Love it!!!! I thought I was all done shopping...I have gotta get one of these for my mom! (she doesn't have Alzheimers either)