Dyson vacuum deal @ Lowe's, $100 GC offer part ends today

Azzycat

Lowe's has a promo where you can get a $100 GC after mail in form for buying a Dyson.

THIS DEAL ENDS TODAY.

Gift Card offer

Circuit City has the Dyson All Floors vacuum on sale this week for $352.96.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Dyson-All-Floors-Bagless-Vacuum-with-Telescope-Reach-DC14/sem/rpsm/oid/159652/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Print CC's online price or get a B&M ad from Circuit City into Lowe's. They will price match as per their policy states:

Your Local Lowe's Offers Everyday Low Prices, Guaranteed

We guarantee our everyday competitive prices. If you find a verifiable lower everyday or advertised price on an identical stock item at any local retail competitor that has the item in stock, we'll beat their price by 10% when you buy from us. Just bring us the competitor's current ad or we'll call to verify the item's price that you have found.

So buying your vacuum @ Lowe's it will be $352.96 - 10% = $317.67

and you send in your rebate form and get a $100 gift card back for later.

Lowe's also has a promo if you buy a $100 gift card you can send in a to get a free tool back in the mail. Three free tools are allowed per household, one for each $100. So, if you stand in line and buy $300 worth of gift cards (probably easiest if you do 3 $100 cards) you can walk back to the vacuum aisle and pick up your vacuum and then pay for it using those gift cards.

Free tools form:

http://www.lowespromos.com/PDFs/1741-1.pdf

I went in tonight and they refused to beat the price by 10% off or let me use the coupon I had. $352 is still a good deal, but that bugged me.

That is really weird that they refused to honor the 10 % off. I once purchased a dishwasher from them and they had an old sign that said free detergent for either 1 or 2 years. He said he could not honor the free detergent but, said what if I just gave you the money off. He took off close to 150$ off of the dishwasher. They also honored a miter saw that was wrongly put in area that said the price was like 100$ the miter saw was worth atleast 250$. My husband said I feel kind of bad buying it for that price. I told him keep quiet. Companies do this kind of stuff to keep your business. We did a total remodel of our home and spent atleast 20000 there so they got a loyal customer. Did you ask for a manager?

I went in tonight and they refused to beat the price by 10% off or let me use the coupon I had. $352 is still a good deal, but that bugged me.

is Circuit City local for you?? If so, I would go back and have them read their own policy and make them honor the ad. If CC isn't local, you are probably out of luck since their policy says local competitors. :(

I would definitely ask for a manager. Was it the same exact Dyson vacuum? I absolutely love my Dyson after switching from an Oreck. I can't believe how nasty my carpet was using my Oreck. I have indoor dogs, so we definitely have a pet hair issue. My jaw drops open everytime I vacuum and see all the gross stuff that has been sucked up.