kodak gallery

Mine looks like this...

Account: Order History

Click on the link in the Status column to see the progress of your order.

So that you receive your Gallery products and prints as fast as possible, we occasionally send an order in multiple shipments, at no extra fee. The different products you select and/or the quantity of prints in your order determine the number of shipments, which do not always arrive on the same day.

If you'd like to send the same selections you made in any of these orders to a friend, click "Reorder".

View orders from:

All Date/Times are Pacific

Order ID: XXXXXXXX

Order Date: 12/11/07 10:10 AM

Shipping:

3-10 business day delivery

Total:

$3.29

Recipient: Cindy XXXXXXXXX

View Detail | Reorder | Return Order

Shipments: Status: Last Updated:

1 - Classic Fold Card card

Shipped 918085647261 12/19/07 2:45 PM

Just got off the phone with Kodak....apparently the East Coast lab has been shut down due to weather. She credited teh $30 coupon back to my acct, and cannot tell me if my order will be here by Christmas or not, even tho the email I got said it would. She was very nice, but it still sucks cuz I was counting on one of the items for Christmas :(

Just got off the phone with Kodak....apparently the East Coast lab has been shut down due to weather. She credited teh $30 coupon back to my acct, and cannot tell me if my order will be here by Christmas or not, even tho the email I got said it would. She was very nice, but it still sucks cuz I was counting on one of the items for Christmas :(

You got the email saying they were ready?? did you check your account on the Kodak site??? to see shipping status.:confused:

Got both my two set of mug orders yesterday and today!!! Yippe!! They are very nice and arrived Fed Ex. HOwever and I posted this in another thread...If you ordered the "magic mugs" they look very very dark and the picture is very faint..well this is because you have to put a very cold or hot liquid into the mug for the pictures to show up..duh, I guess I should have read the producte description before I ordered something.....lol

Got an email saying one of my items shipped today. Theres no way it ill be here by Christmas tho :( Its not one of the things I really needed anyways. The mugs I DO need still just say rec'd. Oh, and I cant get tracking info either. Just takes me to the page that shows how long each item takes. No tracking #s or anything.

Well on my Kodak page under STATUS... mine says shipped and there is a link to click on which takes me to the FedEx page and all the deliver info it right there. The tracking number and times and everything. I did the free shipping (3-10 days) but Kodak upgraded it to FedEx to get it to me by the 12/24/07 deadline for free.

Mine is sitting on the truck waiting for deilvery for tomorrow by 7pm.

I'm sort of mad, I was told earlier this week my order would be upgraded to be here by Christmas, I emailed to see if there was tracking available. I got this response, (If it shipped 12-21 USPS I'll be LUCKY to see it by about 1-4 with all the holiday's! Should I call?

According to our database, your order #9xxxxxxxx was shipped on 12/21/2007

Please check your Order History for the most current order status information.

To view your Order History:

1. Sign in to www.kodakgallery.com

2. Click "My Account".

3. Select "Order History".

4. To view an order in more detail, click "View Details".

Your order has been shipped with 3-10 buisness day delivery through USPS.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account or the

KODAK Gallery service, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Adeana J.

The KODAK Gallery Customer Service Team

I got an email last week saying my order was going to be upgraded, blah blah blah. Well today I called, since its 2 days past Christmas, and nothing. I was informed that it was NOT upgraded, it shipped on the 23rd with 10 day shipping! She told me to call back if I dont have it by Jan. 8th!:eyepoppin Needless to say, I am upset. This was 2 gifts for Christmas. I think its safe to say Kodak Gallery has lost my business :(

I ordered Christmas cards to be delivered to my local CVS. They still have not arrived and despite at least 20 email exchanges stating I do not want a credit - I want a refund, they issued me a credit. Has anyone ever gotten a refund from them or am I doomed to order something (that probably won't arrive either)?

I ordered Christmas cards to be delivered to my local CVS. They still have not arrived and despite at least 20 email exchanges stating I do not want a credit - I want a refund, they issued me a credit. Has anyone ever gotten a refund from them or am I doomed to order something (that probably won't arrive either)?

My suggestions: if you used a CC then use the CC company to dispute it. Let them do the legwork. If not then I would call Kodak (rather than email) and ask to speak to a supervisior or manager and let them know the credit is not going to work. You want a refund and that's it.

We got home from vacation yesterday and nothing so I emailed, this is what they said:

According to our database, your order shipped on 12/20/2007 to the following address:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

United States

If this is the correct shipping address, it is possible that your local mail delivery may be slightly delayed. :eek::eek: Please allow 10-business days after the shipped date for your order to arrive. If you have not received your order after 10-business days

(1/07/2008), :eek: please email our Customer Service Team at [email protected].

If this is not the correct shipping address, please email us with the correct shipping address.

We value your membership and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your patience.

If you have any further questions or concerns regarding your account or the KODAK Gallery service, please let us know.

Strangely it came today so who knows. If it wasn't free I would be howling about it.

I am returning the travel mug I purchased as the picture has my grandson's head cut off! The mug itself is terrible quality, and coming apart. Will try to order one of the other type mugs. Anyone else return any merchandise?

I am returning the travel mug I purchased as the picture has my grandson's head cut off! The mug itself is terrible quality, and coming apart. Will try to order one of the other type mugs. Anyone else return any merchandise?

One of the ornaments were slightly blurry but for once a year, it's fine!

My ceramic coffee mug was great! Nice pic & nice quality

My suggestions: if you used a CC then use the CC company to dispute it. Let them do the legwork. If not then I would call Kodak (rather than email) and ask to speak to a supervisior or manager and let them know the credit is not going to work. You want a refund and that's it.

Unfortunately, Kodak does not appear to have any living, breathing people manning their telephones -- everything is automated. I finally got them to issue a refund, but here is the kicker. I paid $15.12 for the entire order and they only credited my account for $13.63 -- they expect me to cover the postage!!!!!

Well I got mine today...I paid $20.xx outta pocket for 3 mugs. They are OK nothing spectacular. Other places I have used have been better HECK cherrypress was WONDERFUL quality wise and SUPER CHEAP..

Just because of the shipping hassle I will not be shopping with them again. I went in and deleted my CC and then asked for my account to be removed...

• 2 weeks later...
I was suprised to see this thread and see so many people had issues with them. I placed a few orders, pics, aprons, mouse pads and collages all with the code before Christmas and everything was great. Everything got to me before Christmas except the apron which came the day after. I hope everyone gets there things !!