Victoria's Secret Sleep Cami w/ Shelf Bra + Holiday Fragrance Gift Set + Beauty Rush

Mommax2in2006

Does anybody know if the pink sweats run small?

I am a 0 and I get XS I'd think Med would be more a 7/9. Most people say VS runs small in everything. Although I think it depends on what brands you are used too. I wear mostly Holister, AE, Lucky and A&F and they fit the same on me in the XS as VS.

To me these would look better a tad bit baggy then a tad bit tight so if it was me I'd order up. I too heard the flannel Pj's ran small so I ordered a S instead of my usual XS and although IMO they didn't run small even after washing them I don't mind my jammies being big

If that makes any sense at all I hope it helps

Can you exchange them in the store if the size is wrong?

Technically you cannot return anything ordered from catelog or internet to the store BUT I'd think if they carried the item in store *They do carry the pink sweats because I have bought them~* you could exchange them without receipt for the correct size. I haven't ever tried though! ! ! Maybe call your store and say your "DD got some as a gift and you don't have a reciept but would like to just trade them for the right size..." and see what they say BEFORE ordering?

• 5 weeks later...

Did anyone ever get their back-ordered lip gloss? I just got this e-mail...

Dear ,

We experienced issues during the processing of your most recent order. As a

result, we were unable to ship some of your items at this time. We truly

apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience this may have caused.

The item(s) we were unable to ship at this time are listed below:

ORDER NUMBER 345766942

Cat Item Description/Color Size Qty Price Status Ship Date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YF 223721 OS 1 $0.00 In-Stock

lj7-cotton candy

Dear ,

ORDER NUMBER 345766942

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lj7-cotton candy

No, I got mine today actually. And after everything, VS ended up paying me $19.99 for my order of 2 pairs of PJs, the fregrance set, and lip gloss!

Wow, how did you manage that?

Well, it's a long story, but I ordered the 2 PJs on clearance and got the fragrance set and lip gloss free (along with $5 off my order). So my total was $34.xx. This was on Xmas eve. That Saturday, I got notification that my order had shipped (mind you the warehouse is in Horsham, PA, about a 45 minutes drive for me...). Then on Sunday I get an email saying that the one pair of PJs were discontinued. I called CS and they told me that they still had 7 pairs of them and she would 3 day me one. I told her I wasn't confidant that I would get one of the seven and switched the style of PJ to one they had more of. I then get an email on Wednesday stating a style of PJs I never ordered would not ship. (The CS put the wrong code in.) I call CS and the guy fixes it, tells me I already have a certificate coming for $33.xx, and gives me my Customer/Order Numbers. I check to make sure everything looks right and it does. Well, I check again on Friday and the only thing on the order is the discontinued PJs in the style I never ordered!!! I call AGAIN and the guy FINALLY knew what he was doing. He refunded the original PJs that were discontinued and ordered me the ones I told the woman in the first call I wanted. So, my order was $34.xx, I got a certificate for $33.xx, and was refunded $19.99. A lot of hassle, but worth it for free PJs!!!

Dear ,

ORDER NUMBER 345766942

lj7-cotton candy

I finally received mine today. I had totally forgot about it until it showed up.