Victoria's Secret Sleep Cami w/ Shelf Bra + Holiday Fragrance Gift Set + Beauty Rush

Mommax2in2006

+ Spice Girls CD • $9.xx shipped

GREAT DEAL!!

GET Sleep Cami w/ Shelf Bra + Holiday Fragrance Gift Set + Beauty Rush Lip Gloss + Spice Girls CD • ALL FOR $9.xx shipped

Item #: 2X-205-439 $7.99 (was $19) VS Sleep Cami w/ Shelf Bra (It's a catalog item, image is unavailable online, below is the scanned item image)

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/CQO/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=QuickOrderLink.jsp&event=QuickOrderLink&cgname=OSCQONAVZZZ&prnbr=2X-205439

Apply the codes in BOLD!!

Billing Summary

OFFERS APPLIED TO THIS ORDER: ORDER TOTAL

Free Holiday Fragrance Gift Set with any Sleepwear Purchase ►USED CODE: SCENTS

FREE BEAUTY RUSH LIP GLOSS WITH ANY PURCHASE ►USED CODE: FA79613

Spice Girls: Greatest Hits CD ►USED CODE: VSSPICE

$5 OFF FIRST PURCHASE ►USED CODE: FA78137-This code expires Dec 20.

Edit

About Special Offers

Merchandise Subtotal $7.99

Shipping and Handling $5.95

Special Offer – $5.00

Taxable Subtotal $8.94

Sales Tax $0.83

Order Subtotal $9.77

post-71914-13726218389.jpg

yipee! I finally got in on a VS deal. The Spice Girls CD is gone - the lip gloss is on backorder, but it was included in my offer - scheduled to shop 1/3. My total came to 9.54. Thanks to the OP!

Mine was on backorder also. I am just wondering when they ship it if I'm going to get charged shipping again for it. If that is the case, I don't want it.

Mine was on backorder also. I am just wondering when they ship it if I'm going to get charged shipping again for it. If that is the case, I don't want it.

When I ordered the sweater deal a while back and got all the freebie's one of the scarves was out of stock and they didn't charge shipping when they finally mailed it.

I ordered too thanks!

My daughter has pink sweats, they are huge. Our pj's I ordered a medium, they are huge. Almost best to have her try them on in store, then buy online. I would say if she's an XS in Hollister to stick w/ a XS in VS, but will prob. be big on her. Good luck!