Six Flags Season Pass 25% off

keekahari

Can season passess only be used at the park your purchase it for or are they valid at any Six Flags?

I am going on Vacation this summer near a Six Flags and want to know if I can use it there and also at my home park - No one is answering at Customer Service...so if anyone knows...please let meknow.

Thanks

Can season passess only be used at the park your purchase it for or are they valid at any Six Flags?

I am going on Vacation this summer near a Six Flags and want to know if I can use it there and also at my home park - No one is answering at Customer Service...so if anyone knows...please let meknow.

Thanks

It was my understanding they were only good at the park you buy it for, we visti both Six Flags over Texas and the one in San Antonio...Fiesta Texas maybe...AND the Over Texas is more expensive...

I hope someone knows for SURE because I'd definatly get a season's pass if it was good for both parks!:eek:

It was my understanding they were only good at the park you buy it for, we visti both Six Flags over Texas and the one in San Antonio...Fiesta Texas maybe...AND the Over Texas is more expensive...

I hope someone knows for SURE because I'd definatly get a season's pass if it was good for both parks!:eek:

FYI-The season's pass is valid at all the Six Flags in Arlington and Fiesta Texas-the only thing you have to pay for is just the parking in San Anton (if your season's pass is for Arlington). MY family buys the season's pass every year and we often go to San Anton during summer and we use the same season's passes.

If passes are good for all parks, can you purchase season passes at one of the cheaper parks and then use them for the park closest to where you live? My closest park is the one in Jackson, NJ and their passes are usually much higher than other parks.

Has anyone done this?

If passes are good for all parks, can you purchase season passes at one of the cheaper parks and then use them for the park closest to where you live? My closest park is the one in Jackson, NJ and their passes are usually much higher than other parks.

Has anyone done this?

YES BUT they have to be VALIDATED at the park you buy them for. I would have bought the cheaper Fiesta Texas ones BUT we are visiting Over Texas FIRST so I had to pay a little more to get them there we live about 6-8 HOURS from each park. I called CS and they were very nice and took lots of time to explain everything to me so do not hesitate to call :)

The Six Flags St. Louis promotion for season passes has been extended until Midnight (EST) tonight. The system wouldn't allow you to enter payment information yesterday and they have since fixed the problem. Not sure if any other areas were affected.