CircuitCity. Get two for $30 on all games $19.99 or less sale good 12/16 - 12/22/07

jerseygirl

Great deal on mostly PS2 games, get them while you can at $24.XX tax and shipping. Decent titles too! I just can't get myself to pull the trigger on this one since we are getting a Wii system for XMas.

Type in game deal or whatever it is saying when you bring up the deal games with WII and you'll find about 4 or 5 WII priced for the deal

i missed out on a lot of games but still got these

WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2007 (PSP)

UPC 752919480274

$19.99

$9.99

Mortal Kombat: Unchained (PSP)

UPC 031719269440

$19.99

$9.99

Tekken: Dark Resurrection (PSP)

UPC 722674150194

$19.99

$9.99

SOCOM Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 2 (PSP)

UPC 711719864523

$19.99

$9.99

Wow, I guess I'm spoiled by Amazon customer service. Circuit City is HORRENDOUS, to say the least! I'm about to flip my lid!!! Those of you who know me know that I have a good bit of patience, but this is OUTRAGEOUS!!! I have dealt with Amazon's outsourced customer service at least 10 times in the past two weeks and I've had NO problems AT ALL. This is the first time I've had to call Circuit City and I am just mortified at this rigamarole. I've wasted over 1/2 hour already to ask a simple question. :mad:

Finally... I've figured out that if you press 1 about an order, you will get someone outsourced. If you press 2 for product advisor, you get someone in the US. It took all of about 90 seconds to ask my question and get an answer once I found someone who understands English!!!

hmm... im off to Circuit City here in burbank...

im gonna see if their stupid system affects their stores as well..

i might end up with hundreds of PSP games if their system is 2 for 20 as well... i will report back...

yay! this is the day i am waiting for!

so the stores have 2 for 30...

i just hit refresh on the games list on circuitcity.com and they have been fruitful so far...

i got:

PSP:

Socom FireTeam2

Star Wars Battleground 2

Metal Gear: Portable OPS

Tekken

Mortal Kombat

WWE Smackdown

Daxter

The Warriors

GTA Vice City

something else