Looking for a nice womens watch...

KitaKaT

I've been looking for a new watch for myself. I was wondering if anyone had any site suggestions. There are a million out there and I'd just like to know if anyone has any experience with any? Also, any brand ideas? I know, a broad topic but my husband says I'm the human watch killer :eyepoppin LOL They usually only last 1 year(not from abuse, they just die). :(

:holiday04 Thank you for your help!!!!

:holiday07:Hope everyone has a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!:holiday07

:holiday02

Nice for what? Every day? Price range? If its for everyday and you are really hard on them make SURE the crystal is sapphire. Leather or not for the band? If not leather go for ceramic or tungsten bracelet(wear really really well). Do you want battery powered of not? I really like eBay and ShopNBC for the easy pay. I like Invicta,Movado,Tag,Rolex,Croton and right now my fav is Oniss in ceramic or tungsten. I am kind of a watch nut!

Thank you so much. I've been looking at Invicta, Mavado, Bulova and more but couldn't find one I was sure on. Plus, they were on so many diff. sites and comments I'd seen questioned buying online.

So, today I went to Shop NBC and there special value was a Swiss watch for $99.95. So I got it. Also found a code for 15% off $50 and over. It rang up $10 cheaper so I got everything for $84.96!!!

I appreciate everyones replies. You helped more than you know! :)

God bless you and yours ...

KitaKaT

~^*..*^~