Thomas the Train toddler pajamas

pleasant

I cannot believe that I'm asking this (I thought these would be a breeze to find) but has anyone bought Thomas pjs anywhere lately??? I don't want the tight fitted kind. I really prefer the "old man" pajamas, LOL, the ones that have a collared button down shirt with open legged pants. But I don't mind the kind w/tshirt and pants as long as the pants are the looser fitting, not the tight w/elastic cuff bottom. I found EXACTLY what I was looking for today at Target and they had only 1 pr in the wrong size!!!!! I need two pr (for my twins) in a size 3T! Any help would be great! I will add that I haven't had time to go to the dept stores in the mall yet. :) (I'm looking for online or b&m.)

I cannot believe that I'm asking this (I thought these would be a breeze to find) but has anyone bought Thomas pjs anywhere lately??? I don't want the tight fitted kind. I really prefer the "old man" pajamas, LOL, the ones that have a collared button down shirt with open legged pants. But I don't mind the kind w/tshirt and pants as long as the pants are the looser fitting, not the tight w/elastic cuff bottom. I found EXACTLY what I was looking for today at Target and they had only 1 pr in the wrong size!!!!! I need two pr (for my twins) in a size 3T! Any help would be great! I will add that I haven't had time to go to the dept stores in the mall yet. :) (I'm looking for online or b&m.)

I saw some at Kohl's like that in November. Haven't really looked since you may want to try there. I got the ones at Target too.

:) Thank you for all of the replies!!! I didn't even think about looking at Kohl's so I will def. check there. Also, I haven't had a chance to go to JCP but will check there too....esp since I have a $10 coupon! :) Thanks for all of the help! You guys are awesome!

My son is a Thomas freak, so I have been looking for these, too. The best places I have found are at Wal-Mart and at Target. Have you looked on Target's website? I have bought several pairs from their website, and I have never had a problem with them, and I have been able to find both styles. My son loves them.

My son is a Thomas freak, so I have been looking for these, too. The best places I have found are at Wal-Mart and at Target. Have you looked on Target's website? I have bought several pairs from their website, and I have never had a problem with them, and I have been able to find both styles. My son loves them.

Thanks! I found some at Walmart. Both of the Targets near me do not have their size. :( I didn't see the ones I wanted on their website. I went ahead and bought the ones from Walmart. Not quite as nice (as far as material goes) but the boys will love them! :)