AA/AAA Battery Charger

Guest DigDoug

Guest DigDoug

I'm looking for a deal on a 3-4 hour or less AA/AAA battery charger.

Ross,

I got a full refund at CostCo. No questions asked.... I wish I had one closer so I could shop there.

Keith,

That's good to hear, I was able to return mine yesterday with no questions asked. Received a full refund of $24.99 back to my Amex cc.

Unfortunately they didn't have any replacement units so I opted for a full refund.

Do you have any Sam's Club near you?

Sony BCG-34HLD4 NiMH Battery Travel Charger @ Buy.com

Those are good cheap batteries if you want quality rechargeables look at Thomas-Distributing.com

Maha, Powerex and Gold Peak are all highly rated brands.

Guest DigDoug
I returned mine yesterday as well. I have a membership at SAMs and looked at their charger today. It was ok, but I don't think it had rapid charging. I didn't buy it, but I may go back and pick one up.

Take a look at the Maha C401FS which has the following conclusion:

I've been using the Maha C204F for about two years now but it's recently been replaced by the new C401FS. It's the same (small) size and with its new pulse charging technology it extends the life of your cells and does away with the old "refresh" cycles. Add in the four independant circuits and the lifetime warranty and it's simply a no brainer -- at less than $40 this is the BEST charger on the market.

The standard package includes both AC and 12VDC power adapters and if you need to travel then buy the worldwide power adapter. Happy Trails !