Farouk Deep Brilliance Hair Appliances 80% Off

Flygirl

great deals for some of the blowers and flat irons

:D

http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&keywords=Farouk%20&tag=surveyundergr-20&index=blended&Submit=Go&Submit.y=7&link%5Fcode=qs&Submit.x=5

Farouk Deep Brilliance Ceramic Hairstyling Flat Iron 1"

$199.95 $39.95

Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.

Farouk Deep Brilliance Professional Hair Dryer

$259.95 $39.95

Farouk Deep Brilliance Ceramic Hairstyling Flat Iron Mini .5"

$199.95 $39.95

Get it by Monday, Dec 17 if you order in the next 20 hours and choose one-day shipping.

Farouk Deep Brilliance Ceramic Curling Iron 1 1/4"

$199.95 $39.95

Get it by Monday, Dec 17 if you order in the next 21 hours and choose one-day shipping.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NKA7K73RL._AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-Inch-Ceramic-Flat-Hairstyling/dp/B0009V1YR8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1197595529&sr=8-1

This is a good deal, I just paid 129 for it at Ulta.

But I did buy the curling iron

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000YDHPS8/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc

Thanks, OP!

I never realized that I needed the professional blower,flat iron etc. until I spent the $ ... It truly does make a difference. Im done with the cheap stuff. Buy a good set and your hair will look way better and it will last ..... JMO

Agreed, I have super curly hair and I couldn't live without the chi flat iron. That's why I bought another one, for my daughter's friend for christmas. Mine kept disappearing. No other brand can hold a candle to CHI.

Agreed, I have super curly hair and I couldn't live without the chi flat iron. That's why I bought another one, for my daughter's friend for christmas. Mine kept disappearing. No other brand can hold a candle to CHI.

completely agree as well!

Also ceramic irons do not cause hair damage like the cheap ones do.

This is a FANTASTIC BUY!

I love chi - I got this last year for $100 and it was a great deal ...

http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-Limited-Styling-Package-Straightener/dp/B000IOI4CY/ref=pd_bbs_sr_7?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1197598629&sr=8-7

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31NKA7K73RL._AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-Inch-Ceramic-Flat-Hairstyling/dp/B0009V1YR8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1197595529&sr=8-1

This is a good deal, I just paid 129 for it at Ulta.

But I did buy the curling iron

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000YDHPS8/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc

Thanks, OP!

What is the difference between these two?

What is the difference between these two?

If you mean between the Chi and the Deep Brilliance, the main difference is the Deep Brilliance has "ceramic coated" paddles while the Chi has ceramic paddles. What that means to you is that the Deep Brilliance's ceramic coating will wear off. If you plan to use a flat iron on a regular basis, I'd go with the Chi. I've been using one for 4 years and I love it!

Well, the Deep Brilliance one is by Farouk Deep Brilliance rather than by Farouk CHI. I am going to bet that the original price on these is rather inflated and that these are lower end appliances made by Farouk. I am not saying that they aren't worth the money because I don't know these specific products, but I just want to point out that you are not getting a CHI iron for this price.

Well, the Deep Brilliance one is by Farouk Deep Brilliance rather than by Farouk CHI. I am going to bed that the original price on these is rather inflated and that these are lower end appliances made by Farouk. I am not saying that they aren't worth the money because I don't know these specific products, but I just want to point out that you are not getting a CHI iron for this price.

That's just what I was thinking...

i splurged and got myself the Farouk Deep Brilliance Ceramic Hairstyling Flat Iron Mini .5"

I already have the 1 inch chi ... so cheap I couldnt let it pass. I think I might order the blower too for a backup , because i know when I need one it isnt gonna be such a great price

I ordered the curling iron, got it today and when I first looked at it, I thought about sending it back, it does not have a spring on the handle, but after giving it a try, it really worked well. I think there's just a learning curve on it. It also gets hotter than any other curling iron I've used, which is good for my type hair.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000YDHPS8/sr=8-8/qid=1197942926/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc&qid=1197942926&sr=8-8http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B000YDHPS8/sr=8-8/qid=1197942926/ref=dp_image_0?ie=UTF8&n=3760901&s=hpc&qid=1197942926&sr=8-8

If you mean between the Chi and the Deep Brilliance, the main difference is the Deep Brilliance has "ceramic coated" paddles while the Chi has ceramic paddles. What that means to you is that the Deep Brilliance's ceramic coating will wear off. If you plan to use a flat iron on a regular basis, I'd go with the Chi. I've been using one for 4 years and I love it!

The Deep Brilliance has the same ceramic paddles as the regular CHI per their own website. The only difference is that this one gets hotter.

Style all your clients hair with this incredible new deep

brilliance Ceramic Flat Iron that offer true versatility for all your hair style needs, now you can smooth, straighten, curl, bend, flip and create multitudes of styles. Retail the Ceramic Flat Iron to all your clients to maintain their salon fresh style at home.

* Versatile "all in one" ergonomic design

* Swivel cord

* Pure Ceramic Heater produces moist heat

* Moist heat creates a silky smooth shine on Highly

Textured Hair

* Flash quick heating - 420°

* Available in .5" Mini & 1" Regular Size

You people are enablers!:) The flat iron ($39.95) and the hair dryer are out of stock. I hope that the flat iron will be in stock by January for my DD's birthday. I love the Farouk line of hair care products. I've gotten the shampoo and styling gel at Costco. Their products are great.

yOU NEED TO GET THE CHI

Farouk CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray 8.5oz

THIS IS A MUST ESPECIALLY IF YOU USE THE FLAT IRON .

MY HAIR IS SO DULL LOOKING BUT WHEN I USE THIS WHILE FLAT IRONING ...MAKES IT LOOK VERY SHINY

http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-Guard-Thermal-Protection-Spray/dp/B000BX5A9W/ref=pd_bbs_5?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1198083579&sr=8-5

The Deep Brilliance has the same ceramic paddles as the regular CHI per their own website. The only difference is that this one gets hotter.

brilliance Ceramic Flat Iron that offer true versatility for all your hair style needs, now you can smooth, straighten, curl, bend, flip and create multitudes of styles. Retail the Ceramic Flat Iron to all your clients to maintain their salon fresh style at home.

* Swivel cord

Textured Hair

Not per Amazon's description and with that price I seriously question them being ALL CERAMIC paddles.

"This appliance is for 120v, 60Hz, 30W This iron feature rapid Infrared Ray heating from Ceramic heater, and uses the Ceramic coated paddles to protect hair condition."

The Deep Brillance version is also single temperature, it cannot be adjusted to a lower temperature from what I have been able to find. I had ordered one, but I cancelled it and ordered the regular CHI because of the question about all ceramic or ceramic coated paddles and the inability to control the temperature. Other websites are indicating that the Deep Brilliance is a discontinued model and that Amazon is not an authorized representative of Farouk and as such there is no manufacturers warranty on these items. Don't know if it is true or not, just passing along what I have read about this item.

Not per Amazon's description and with that price I seriously question them being ALL CERAMIC paddles.

"This appliance is for 120v, 60Hz, 30W This iron feature rapid Infrared Ray heating from Ceramic heater, and uses the Ceramic coated paddles to protect hair condition."

I got this off of the deepbrilliance.com website... so I tend to trust it the information over Amazon (who is not even authorized to sell it)...lol

* Swivel cord

Textured Hair

I got this off of the deepbrilliance.com website... so I tend to trust it the information over Amazon (who is not even authorized to sell it)...lol

* Swivel cord

Textured Hair

That is the heater, not the paddles. There is a difference.