PLEZ HELP Star wars Hoth Rebel Base Lego

I know.(LOL).Thats why i was wondering if anyone has actually seen it in the store.It was in the TRU big Book but he didnt want it then.LOL.Thanks for looking.

I will be going by TRU tomorrow so I will look there for you. I did a quick check and you can get one on ebay for $100 with free shipping. I know it is 2x retail at TRU - however, if it really is sold out everywhere and is a limited edition then this might be your best option right now.

I will let you know if they have it at the TRU near me.

I had seen them in TRU only about 2 months ago. My son loves LEGOs so we always check the section and noticed that was a new item. Have not seen it lately there thou. I think we also saw it at the Lego store in Orlando Fl (Downtown Disney) but I could be wrong. Try and call them to see if they carry it and maybe they can ship it. Here is their information.

http://www.lego.com/legostores/location.asp?store=Orlando,%20FL,%20USA&cCode=3

LEGO® Imagination Center

Downtown Disney® Marketplace

Orlando, FL, USA

1672 East Buena Vista Drive

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

USA

Phone: (407) 828-0065

There are also stores around the country so check them out also if they are closer. Maybe even Legoland in CA.

That is exactly what I was going to say. I remembered when we were at Disney and they had a lego store and called directly to them and they were out of the X Wing a few months back. I found it at the Mall of America in MN location after calling a few others. Hope you find it.

I could kick myself on this one, we were at Disneyland and of course in the Lego store and they had a bunch but didn't buy it because my son was there and didn't want to spoil the surprise, so I thought I would wait until we got home and forgot, well a month ago started looking for it and its sold out (probably to all the ebayers) and they have doubled the price on ebay. OH well, next one

I had seen them in TRU only about 2 months ago. My son loves LEGOs so we always check the section and noticed that was a new item. Have not seen it lately there thou. I think we also saw it at the Lego store in Orlando Fl (Downtown Disney) but I could be wrong. Try and call them to see if they carry it and maybe they can ship it. Here is their information.

http://www.lego.com/legostores/location.asp?store=Orlando,%20FL,%20USA&cCode=3

LEGO® Imagination Center

Downtown Disney® Marketplace

Orlando, FL, USA

1672 East Buena Vista Drive

Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

USA

Phone: (407) 828-0065

There are also stores around the country so check them out also if they are closer. Maybe even Legoland in CA.

OMG OMG OMG it worked.Thanks so much.I just called and ordered it.It was $49.99(cheaper than TRU) and only $9.99 for shipping.My son will be so thrilled.Thank you so much trippleplay and thanks to GottaDeal.Man i love this site.