Moon in My Room $20.72 shipped @ scholastic.com

shanni

Our Aldi's had around 10 left for $14.99. Decided to pick one up. Thanks for the idea.

Awesome!

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

I just came back from Aldi's. They had 2 left, I needed 2.

WOOHOO

$14.99

Again, THANK YOU

You're welcome!

At Aldi, they also had the Star Theater, which I thought also looked so neat! My kids would love both, but I've been spending too much time on the Amazon toy deals threads, so you know I already have too many Christmas gifts for them! :cheesy:

Awesome!

You're welcome!

At Aldi, they also had the Star Theater, which I thought also looked so neat! My kids would love both, but I've been spending too much time on the Amazon toy deals threads, so you know I already have too many Christmas gifts for them! :cheesy:

They were out of the Star Theater here (I saw it on the sign with the Moon in My Room) and I was going to go to the other Aldi's in town the next day but when I got home and looked it up to see what it was it had really bad reviews so I decided not to get the Star Theater. Moon in My Room has good reviews.

OK, my DS is 3, but is fascinated with the moon. I can go to Aldi's, but its about 45 min away. Do you guys think a 3yo would enjoy this? Like I said, he loves watching the moon, so who knows. I was thinking of using it basically as a really cool nightlite for him. Hubby says Im crazy, lol.

He would love it!

I just saw this at Costco tonight, only it was a bonus pack the moon in my room, plus the sun and solar system w/planets that hung from the ceiling for $29.99. I didn't see it on costco.com, but it was at the actual store here in VA

Here is a link to a picture

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/store3-store_1976_1583861

Product Description:

Now you can explore the wonders of space right in your room!

Moon In My Room hangs on your wall and shines moonlight just like the real moon. Twelve different phase settings let you match what the real moon looks like outside tonight! .

Solar System In My Room easily mounts to your ceiling and lets you watch all of the planets orbit around the light-up sun. Both the moon and solar system are operated by remote control and include exciting CD audio tours. Also includes Stellarium computer software that lets you discover the universe while navigating through a 3-D virtual tour of the cosmos.

Ages 6 and older

Moon is wall mounted

Solar system is ceiling mounted

Operate both moon & solar system by remote control

Take an exciting Audio tour of space on the included CD

Stellarium computer software

Some assembly required

Moon requires 4 "AA" and 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)

Solar System, 4 "C", 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)

I just saw this at Costco tonight, only it was a bonus pack the moon in my room, plus the sun and solar system w/planets that hung from the ceiling for $29.99. I didn't see it on costco.com, but it was at the actual store here in VA

Here is a link to a picture

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/store3-store_1976_1583861

Product Description:

Now you can explore the wonders of space right in your room!

Moon In My Room hangs on your wall and shines moonlight just like the real moon. Twelve different phase settings let you match what the real moon looks like outside tonight! .

Solar System In My Room easily mounts to your ceiling and lets you watch all of the planets orbit around the light-up sun. Both the moon and solar system are operated by remote control and include exciting CD audio tours. Also includes Stellarium computer software that lets you discover the universe while navigating through a 3-D virtual tour of the cosmos.

Ages 6 and older

Moon is wall mounted

Solar system is ceiling mounted

Operate both moon & solar system by remote control

Take an exciting Audio tour of space on the included CD

Stellarium computer software

Some assembly required

Moon requires 4 "AA" and 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)

Solar System, 4 "C", 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)

UGH no Costco either, living in the boondocks STINKS!

• 1 year later...

Thanks for posting...I think i will run up to Aldi's this evening...luckily it is less than a mile away! they have them at my local TRU store, but I think pricier?? Cant remember!

This thread is from 2 years ago, so Aldi might not still have them.

They were out of the Star Theater here (I saw it on the sign with the Moon in My Room) and I was going to go to the other Aldi's in town the next day but when I got home and looked it up to see what it was it had really bad reviews so I decided not to get the Star Theater. Moon in My Room has good reviews.

The star theater is horrible. Even in a pitch black room, on a table, you could barely see anything. we returned ours last year the same day we opened it