Canon S3 IS

kbrady2

Can anyone help me find a good deal on a S3 IS? My original camera was a gift and it got stolen today. I need to replace it before next saturday. I can find it on Dell and Amazon but would like a coupon deal or some other better deal than $290... any suggestions?

Sorry to hear about the theft. I got mine on clearance at Office Max a couple of weeks ago for about $220.

I think alot of stores have them on clearance now because of the new S5 so maybe you can find one in a B&M store.

Good Luck!!!

Can anyone help me find a good deal on a S3 IS? My original camera was a gift and it got stolen today. I need to replace it before next saturday. I can find it on Dell and Amazon but would like a coupon deal or some other better deal than $290... any suggestions?

I bought mine here last year. I havent priced it this year but this was the best deal I could find last year. Worth looking at to compare price. They had very fast shipping. OK I am new so I am not allowed to post links but it was from Rainbowtronics so fill in the 3w's in the begining and the dot com at the end...lol

I bought mine here last year. I havent priced it this year but this was the best deal I could find last year. Worth looking at to compare price. They had very fast shipping. OK I am new so I am not allowed to post links but it was from Rainbowtronics so fill in the 3w's in the begining and the dot com at the end...lol

Thanks I am going to take a look and see what they have to offer!

Thanks for the info on stop4camera. I checked resellerratings and found that they are one of the bait and hook companies who when you don't accept their accessories (that are overpriced) they won't ship your camera. Thanks for searching for me though. I hope I can find something soon!