Kmart HSM2 14.99(or 11.99) get FULL SIZE HSM BARBIE for $1.99!

mom2monkiesx3

http://akimages.crossmediaservices.com/dyn_li/200.0.88.0/Retailers/Kmart/071209_ST26_r8_img_159356981.jpg

OMG I almost forgot if you picked up the little movie deal booklet that came out around the time Meet the Robinsons went to DVD it has several coupons for $3 off movies (Meet the Robinsons, Pirates 3, Ratatoulle, Jungle books AND HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

So use your $3 off coupon to get HSM2 for 11.99 and a doll for 1.99!! WHOOHOO! This is definatly the best HSM2 deal out there IMO:eyepoppin

Offer valid 12/11/07–12/15/07. DVD and doll must be purchased within the same transaction. $10 deducted instantly at checkout. No coupon required. Only one $10 offer per transaction. While supplies last. Good in U.S.A. only. Void where prohibited. In the event of a return, savings may be deducted from your refund. Distributed by Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Burbank, CA 91521. ©Disney

My store even had the TROY doll!! DD is going to be THRILLED! They are on sale for $11.99 so not only a GREAT price on the DVD you get the full sized HSM2 Barbie for $1.99 after instant $10 off at register!!:fluffy:

Any other HSM2 deals or freebies tomorrow?

You beat me to posting. I am so excited about this. Hopefully my store will have some left tomorrow when the movie comes out. I think they are purchased seperately you pick the doll out that you want . My DD who is 2 1/2 wants the Sharpay doll and my 6 1/2 year old DS wants the movie so its a win win situation.

You beat me to posting. I am so excited about this. Hopefully my store will have some left tomorrow when the movie comes out. I think they are purchased seperately you pick the doll out that you want . My DD who is 2 1/2 wants the Sharpay doll and my 6 1/2 year old DS wants the movie so its a win win situation.

Thanks, My thoughts exactly...Now I need a list for a Kmart run!!!

You pick the doll out you want they only had a FEW Troy's at my store and ZERO Chad's of course but they looked to pretty well stocked (at least 35 between the 3 dolls!)

This is the best deal I've gotten all year in my crazy HSM crazed mind! I never thought I'd see the day when I'd say I bought most of Christmas at Kmart (I was one that scored LOTS PS3, PSP, Games, Digital Pic frame, ect with the 20% off coupon) AND all those bonus giftcards and all! :cheesy: Plus I got the Fisher Price kids digital camera for the Little tikes 19.99 price when my store didn't get the LT one! AND I got the online dora kitchen glitch for 9.99 price matched by printing it out and taking it to the store!!:cool:

Kmart did a great job with the deals/ads this season in my opinion!

You pick the doll out you want they only had a FEW Troy's at my store and ZERO Chad's of course but they looked to pretty well stocked (at least 35 between the 3 dolls!)

This is the best deal I've gotten all year in my crazy HSM crazed mind! I never thought I'd see the day when I'd say I bought most of Christmas at Kmart (I was one that scored LOTS PS3, PSP, Games, Digital Pic frame, ect with the 20% off coupon) AND all those bonus giftcards and all! :cheesy: Plus I got the Fisher Price kids digital camera for the Little tikes 19.99 price when my store didn't get the LT one! AND I got the online dora kitchen glitch for 9.99 price matched by printing it out and taking it to the store!!:cool:

Quick question, was this in an actual print ad, or online. I've been good at getting Sears Essential to match Kmart prices, but they need to see a printed ad. Thanks:)

Great Job shopping for Christmas. Your Kids will be sooo excited! Saving money is great, especially during Christmas! Congrats on saving sooo much money!:D

Happy Holidays!!!

I tried taking a printout of the Dora Kitched...my K-mart manager would not price match...so I am very happy this worked for you. It never hurts to try. congrats on some awesome buys

are we sure the dvd will be 14.99...or is it a teaser in the ad...as if you look inside the ad with the new releases and best selling they are separated and not priced, but the others are priced...(and even those are priced funny...lol)

i mean they basically have to honor it..unless they put a notice up as a printing error

Hi,

If any of you have a Shopko by you, there is a man. coupon for a free HSM 2 poster.

http://shopko.shoplocal.com/shopko/default.aspx?action=browsepagesingle&storeid=2315348&rapid=485756&pagenumber=11

My KMart price matches, and Target has the HSM 2 dolls on sale for $9.99!

http://weeklyad.target.com/target/default.aspx?action=entryflash&ref=nav%5Fweeklyad

So, for $11.98(using the $3 man coupon for the dvd too) + tax we should be able to get the dvd, doll, and poster!!

North

Mine did too and a coupon for $6 off it you buy 2 HSM items (HSM(originatl DVD) and several versions of HSM&HSM2 soundtracks! I got My DD HSM 2 DVD and the doll and my neice HSM1 DVD for 25.97. In my small town Walmart *doesnt advertise price matches you have to ASK and then FIGHT for them :mad: Has JUST HSM2 for 19.99 and HSM1 is still 17.88! !!

Hi,

It WORKED!! I got....

HSM 2 dvd reg 20.99 sale 14.99

HSM 2 doll reg 14.99 sale 11.99(price match Target $9.99)

HSM 2 poster reg 4.99(price match Shopko $3.00)

COUPONS

$10 off when u buy doll n dvd

$3 dvd coupon

$3 poster coupon(from the Shopko ad)

TOTAL w tax 12.97!!!!!!!

WHOO HOOO

Hi,

It WORKED!! I got....

HSM 2 dvd reg 20.99 sale 14.99

HSM 2 doll reg 14.99 sale 11.99(price match Target $9.99)

HSM 2 poster reg 4.99(price match Shopko $3.00)

COUPONS

$10 off when u buy doll n dvd

$3 dvd coupon

$3 poster coupon(from the Shopko ad)

TOTAL w tax 12.97!!!!!!!

WHOO HOOO

Darn GREAT JOB I don' have a target or shopko so I couldn't price match BUT I DID get DD the signing Hannah poster she's been drooling over!

Just wanted to thank the OP for posting this! I got the DVD plus the Sharpay doll & also purchased the HSM Concert DVD with the $6.00 coupon. I noticed in the coupon section of my paper there is also a $4.00 mail-in rebate if you buy the DVD and two Post cereals (11 oz or larger). Not sure of all the details, but the rebate is supposed to be on specially marked boxes of Honeycomb & Honey Bunches of Oats.

ok im doing shopping for my brother.. his dd loves them.. but where oh where did you find these coupons.

the $3 dollar coupons came from a passport booklet from instore promo for Ratatouille (when the dvd came out, also the stores may have some laying around...as i did find one today!). The $6 coupon is on the HSM2 package itself

so in the movie ratatoulle. or just in the store.

in the store. its a booklet that has disney castle in a seal looking thing, with "Map to Savings!" underneath that with "Get up to $18 Savings!" on the bottom of it...this is wrapped in a plastic seal, also on the top right hand corner it says "free"

check the electronics shelf (where cameras and stuff is stored, or check the dvd shelves, or endcaps...or maybe just ask an employee...maybe they may get u one...

Guest vhersonika
Whoa!!! Thanks mtmx3!!!!......Do you know if they are 'bundled', or can they be split...Could be a great 2/4/1 gift on top of the already great deal!!!!!