We will be needing Batteries for this Christmas

bopen

I definately recommend rechargable. We bought a set with charger last year and don't know what I ever did with out them. My DS2 however bought a huge pack of AA at best buy last week for $5. I picked up a bigger charger this year for DS1 along with all the rechargable batteries he will need for the the toys I bought the grandbabies so I know they will be able to enjoy there toys when ever they want without worrying about not having a battery.

Batteries.com still has a 50 pack of AA and AAA batteries for only $7.50. Shipping is SUPER reasonable. Click on alkaline batteries then you will see offer.

Appreciate the heads up on batteries.com! That's where I will be purchasing this year!

Enter: YULE to save 15%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GottaLuv---------------GottaDeal! My new Home!

Thanks everyone for your input Everyone!----Watch the utube post amazing! I learn something on here everyday!

Batteries.com still has a 50 pack of AA and AAA batteries for only $7.50. Shipping is SUPER reasonable. Click on alkaline batteries then you will see offer.

I am guessing this is a no-name brand. Like the ones you get "free" when you buy something that has the batteries included. They last about 3 days.

I am guessing this is a no-name brand. Like the ones you get "free" when you buy something that has the batteries included. They last about 3 days.

The brand is batteries.com and they work pretty good. Before I ordered them, the threads I read said that they lasted quite a while even when used in kid's toys that are used all the time.

The ones you get free are usually not alkaline batteries - they are just the "heavy duty" ones. Those do not last very long in a high use item. Alkaline batteries do last longer no matter what brand they are.

Actually the batteries are great. One of the best "off brands" I've boughten. I buy these batteries from them ever year and they last (kids toys, etc).

If I need non-rechargeable batteries, I always buy the Kirkland Signature brand from Costco. There are 48 batteries in the pack and they sell for around $9.00. Kirkland Signature has to be of the same quality as the leading national brand, and they are always cheaper.

HTH,

RobD