best deal on iPod Nano

I agree, check the refurbished section, and also the clearance section. Don't forget the itunes card!

My 11 yo didn't like the apple earbuds, they seemed to be to big and hurt her ears. That might be something for you to think about. This year she is getting a docking station for it that is a clock radio and will also recharge it. With coupons to Bed Bath and Beyond or linens and things, you can get them for decent prices. They come with adapters for different styles and generations.

I agree, check the refurbished section, and also the clearance section. Don't forget the itunes card!

My 11 yo didn't like the apple earbuds, they seemed to be to big and hurt her ears. That might be something for you to think about. This year she is getting a docking station for it that is a clock radio and will also recharge it. With coupons to Bed Bath and Beyond or linens and things, you can get them for decent prices. They come with adapters for different styles and generations.

I`m an adult and the earbudfs they came with it really hurt my ears as well. I absolutly hate them things.

Buy it from BB and get the extended waranty. You can free head phones by bring head phones and warranty paapers for free and later they have 1800 number send by mail. My dd has gotten $39.00 sony's for free in the mail. In three year with accidents will get another ipod for free.

Flosmoney

Buy it from BB and get the extended waranty. You can free head phones by bring head phones and warranty paapers for free and later they have 1800 number send by mail. My dd has received $39.00 sony's for free in the mail. In three year with accidents will get another ipod for free.

Flosmoney

I ended up ordering from apple. Dd spotted the red one and those are exclusive to apple.com. I had to pay $199 for it but I got free engraving and free shipping and I'm thinking if it ever has to be returned for any reason I'll have alot less hassle dealing directly with apple instead of going through another retailer.

Thanks everyone for all of your advice. :)

Oh, she will have extra earbuds in her stocking. ;)

you don't need a lot of accessories but to consider:

- a wall charger

What kind of charger does it come with? I looked and I can't find where it tells.