Zune 30gb deal at Circuit City - 12/7

benjh1028

Long time lurker first time poster.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I walked into CC and just purchased two Zune 30gb (brown) for $99/each. I had ordered a few Zunes from Dell on 11/25 but the ship date of 2/10/2008 didn't cut it. The guy at CC told me the brown models (brand new) are $99 at every store. He looked at the local inventory (Atlanta) and said most of the stores had stock.

Might want to try your local Circuit City if you're okay with the brown color as it's half the price.

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks so much for the post. I was able to stop at our CC on the way home and picked up 2 for my boys. I have one on order from Dell, but there seems to be some question as to whether they will ship. One other thing - at the CC I went to, there were no price labels for the brown zunes. The sales person I asked said that they were the same price as the black and white ones ($189 I think), but I asked her to do a price check and sure enough - they rang up as $99.99. So make sure to insist to check the price.

Where are you guys located that are finding them in stock at CC?

BTW - mine is on it's way from Dell. Check your order status - you may be surprised as others are indicating their's are on the way too.

If anyone has an extra to sell please PM me! I would like another.

Also just in case anyone got a Circuit City catalog type thing in the mail this week there is a $15 off $99 purchase coupon in it. There a few exceptions to this coupon but it should be good on the Zune.

How do I get one of these coupons? I didn't get one thru the mail, though I shop there :( If there's another way to get one, let me know! Thanks!!!

How do I get one of these coupons? I didn't get one thru the mail, though I shop there :( If there's another way to get one, let me know! Thanks!!!

I have no idea. We just happened to get a Circuit city catalog thing in the mail and there was the coupon in it.