Wii available right now from walmart.com

lovinight

DIRECT LINK

Does anyone know if this bundle would include the remote and numchuck from the console and then another remote and numchuck? It lists those separately, but they should be in the box.

When you click for more info on the Wii, it says:

The Nintendo Wii Console includes:

One Wii Remote

One Nunchuk

Wii Sports Game Disc (5 games; Baseball, Tennis, Golf, Bowling and Boxing)

Power cord

Sensor bar

Standard AV composite cable

LOL I feel ya there...I tried to email WM to see if you could return/exchange parts of the bundle, but they never responded. :rolleyes:

That's what people have been saying to do, but my luck they won't let me return the unwanted stuff and I'd be up a creek!!

Yes, they let you return, they can't tell you have bought a bundle, because it doesn't ship all together. The Wii, if that is all you want, will end up costing you about $20-$40 more (than $249) depending on shipping charges, which is still a heck alot cheaper than what they are going for on EBAY. If you can front the $$$$, it might be worth it.

walked into sams club on tues. and got 2 of them for 249. they had about 30 of them my girl and I both got one. one for us and one for my sister. pure luck, but you might want to keep an eye on sams club as there was no warning of them even getting them in.

walked into sams club on tues. and got 2 of them for 249. they had about 30 of them my girl and I both got one. one for us and one for my sister. pure luck, but you might want to keep an eye on sams club as there was no warning of them even getting them in.

249 for both??? damn! i need four of those..