Radar Pitch Baseball (shows speed of ball) $12.99 ($25) @ RadioShack.com

noehlp

Radar Pitch Baseball

Now $12.99 Was $24.99

http://rsk.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pRS1C-4131118w345.jpg

* Standard size, shape and weight of a Major League baseball; perfect for pitching practice

* Amazing hand-sensing technology so it measures the velocity of the pitch when it's caught

* Accurately reads speeds between 10-120mph (or km/hr)

* Built-in LCD screen and automatic power shut off after 2 minutes of idle time

* NOTE: this product is not to be used with a bat

Hmmm, its showing OOS online now, but it says a store in a town near by has it in stock. Do you think it will be the same price in store?? My 9yo baseball fanatic HAS to have this,LOL:D!!

I would say print out the page TONIGHT, and then tomorrow (1st thing) call them and see if they have any and if they would give it to you at this price. Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Hmmm, its showing OOS online now, but it says a store in a town near by has it in stock. Do you think it will be the same price in store?? My 9yo baseball fanatic HAS to have this,LOL:D!!

Called my store....in-stock.......$9.99 until 12/15.....Good Luck, I'm getting 2, and hope they don't use them for batting practice!!!!!!

I called a store another town over that was supposed to have them and he said he had one left. I got really excited and told him that online the price is $9.99 and he said that it was scanning at regular price and he would NOT sell it to me for the $9.99 even if I printed out the page showing it at $9.99. Soooooo Bummed out! My son would have loved it!!:(

My Osco drug had these for $8.99. I would be afraid that the insides would get knocked around....LOL did you see the disclaimer.. not to use with a bat...LMAO!!!!

I wish we had an Osco!! This ball is basically just a pitchers ball. My son would love this as he is always asking if he is throwing "heat", lol.