Free Shipping at Crocs.com

LauraLorek

Earlier today they were sold out of every color but the khaki (which I have) in M6/W8. Just checked again and they had every color in this size (got black). So anyone that checked and couldn't find their size might want to check again, since it looks like they restocked many sizes and colors. :D

everyone must have heard they are back in stock because the website is all jammed up

"We are experiencing heavy website traffic. Please try again in a few minutes."

oh well. called dick's sporting goods last night looking for the light blue mammoths and they just got a huge shipment, all colors and sizes. if the website sells out and you have a dicks near you, might be worth calling to check.

everyone must have heard they are back in stock because the website is all jammed up

"We are experiencing heavy website traffic. Please try again in a few minutes."

oh well. called dick's sporting goods last night looking for the light blue mammoths and they just got a huge shipment, all colors and sizes. if the website sells out and you have a dicks near you, might be worth calling to check.

I just checked and they have every size but M7/W9 in the light blue color (only checked adult sizes). Free shipping and no tax, might be worth trying again.:)

I love these shoes! I have two pairs now and I can wear them without socks. (True, I live in Nashville but, our temps have been from the 30's to 60's in the past few weeks.)

The only negative thing I've found is the ones with the oatmeal colored liner get dirty very quickly. I wore them with a pair of navy jeans and they're now stained a faint blueish color. Tried washing immediately but, they're a loss. I think I'll take the liner from my black pair and use in the khaki.