Madden '08 for Xbox 360 - best price?

A month or so ago TRU had it for $39.99....but of course that doens't help you much right now!

Yea, and I think BB had a BF deal going on as well but I didn't buy because my father-in-law said he was going to get the game for the kids. But of course he didn't and has already bought something else. :mad:

I checked gamestop and they had it for $59.99 and I had a code, but it is only on used games. They had a used one for $54.99, that's not much savings, but the 25% code would work. Someone posted a few weeks back code AFF25. Shipping is 2.99

If it's a gift, you probably need it sealed, but I thought I'd pass it on anyway.

I checked gamestop and they had it for $59.99 and I had a code, but it is only on used games. They had a used one for $54.99, that's not much savings, but the 25% code would work. Someone posted a few weeks back code AFF25. Shipping is 2.99

If it's a gift, you probably need it sealed, but I thought I'd pass it on anyway.

Normally I'd go used for 360 games but since it's a Xmas gift I need sealed. Thanks though!!