Bath and Body Works (shipping deal should be dead)

dmmiller

Exclusive today only deals

http://www.bathandbodyworks.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Free shipping:

$3 shipping and handling on any order. No code necessary. Place an online order and receive $3 economy shipping and handling anywhere in the U.S.; $3 shipping offer excludes P.O. Boxes. Shipping and handling charges will automatically be adjusted at checkout. Offer not valid for orders upgraded to 2nd Day or Next Day delivery. Offer may not be combined with any other offers, coupons, or discounts. Offer not redeemable for cash, gift certificates, gift cards, Egift cards, or sale merchandise, nor is it valid toward previous purchases. Offer valid only at BathandBodyWorks.com through 6:00 a.m. EST on December 6, 2007. Subject to change without notice.

http://bbw.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pBBW1-3879406v194.jpg

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection

Bundle of Joys-Web Exclusive Gift Set

Moonlight Path®

A gift she will deer-ly love! Adorable reindeer-shaped felt bag includes 2 oz. Body Butter and 2 oz. Shower Gel.

Domestic.

Polyester bag measures 7 1/2" x 2 1/4" x 8 1/2"

Web Exclusive Gift Set

$12.50 Now: $10.00

http://bbw.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pBBW1-3879394v194.jpg

Bath & Body Works® Signature Collection

Tis the Season-Web Exclusive Gift Set

Winter Candy Apple

Make the season magical with delightful Winter Candy Apple. Woven basket comes with 12 oz. Shower Gel, 10 oz. Body Lotion, 15 oz. Candle and a gauze sponge.

Imported.

Basket measures 7 3/4" x 7 3/4" x 5 1/2"

Web Exclusive Gift Set

$39.50 Now: $29.50

grr. i'm a little annoyed. i love their hair products which are on sale for 2 for 10. but in all the scents i like either the shampoos are sold out or the conditioners are sold out (for both moisturizing & voluminizing).

so looks like i probably won't get anything. unless that 10 of 30 coupon works. :-D

grr. i'm a little annoyed. i love their hair products which are on sale for 2 for 10. but in all the scents i like either the shampoos are sold out or the conditioners are sold out (for both moisturizing & voluminizing).

so looks like i probably won't get anything. unless that 10 of 30 coupon works. :-D

I wanted the shampoo and conditioner as well.

Do you know if they will exchange items that you bought online in-store?

I really want that softest blanket! I can get it shipped for $28 is it worth that??

I'm a blanket junkie so I'd say yes... But I haven't seen this one in real life yet, so I can't say for sure.

I ordered 6 bottles of shampoo/conditioners. 3 of em in a flavor I know I don't like and they're the ones I intend to exchange to get the conditioner/shampoos for the ones i DO like. :) so with the coupon code & sale I ended up saving $25 and only spent $23 :D

Add $30 or more in merchandise to your shopping bag and then add your Free Signature Collection Eau de Toilette, up to a $19 value. At checkout, enter promotion code HOLIDAY10

You can use the code for $10.00 off the purchase of $30.00 or more then stack this code!!

Add $30 or more in merchandise to your shopping bag and then add your Free Signature Collection Eau de Toilette, up to a $19 value. At checkout, enter promotion code HOLIDAY10

You can use the code for $10.00 off the purchase of $30.00 or more then stack this code!!

damn lol oh well.

Woo Hoo!!! I used the 6004 code for $10 off $30, AND got a card thru the mail for a free signature collection item, up to $11 value, free with any purchase, so here's what I got for $23.85 w/tax and $3 shipping:

2 creamy body washes

1 body spray

1 body cream

this will be a nice gift set for my 16 yr. old DD. thanks for the info, made the card I got thru the mail an even sweeter deal! :yup: