Cheapest place for picture Christmas cards?

How about taking your own. Every year I always paid someone to take the picture and make the card. Now I take my own (either in front of the tree, outside, etc...) My neighbor will come over if I want to be in it also. Then I take it to Walmart and print my own.

They come out so nice, and cheap.

I have used snapfish in the past and I think I might this year too (if I can get free shipping). The pictures are nice and the cards start at 29 cents a piece. Here is a 30% off code:

AFFDECSPECL

Not sure if the code works so you may want to try it first.

How about taking your own. Every year I always paid someone to take the picture and make the card. Now I take my own (either in front of the tree, outside, etc...) My neighbor will come over if I want to be in it also. Then I take it to Walmart and print my own.

They come out so nice, and cheap.

I do take my own I was just wondering the best place to get them made up. :)

I've used Wal-Mart the last couple years and they've turned out great. I take my picture, upload it to their site, create my card and send it off. Last year I think I ordered 25 cards, picked them up in an hour and it only cost about 9.00... Not too bad

If you're a costco member you can get 50 photo cards (and envelopes) for $15.99.

They were the cheapest for me when I compared the price per card to snapfish, shutterfly, etc. Maybe Sam's club has something similar? We only have costco around here. I ordered them online and then picked them up the next day. I've used them the past 2 years and have always had great results.

I didn't realize Costco did these. We have always used Shutterfly and been very satisfied. There are lots of codes out there right now that make them very cheap. And their shipping is very fast. I ordered mine on Tues pm at 10 and got them on Thurs and had free shipping. I used 4 stackable codes so I wound up getting 50 collage cards and 5 collage 12 month calendars for $63 shipped.

Walgreens does a great job. Whats nice about them is if you dont like it you dont buy it. :yup: They can usually have them done within the hour if you ask. Also you can send them online to a walgreens near you and then pick them up next time you are out.

At Walgreens you can add borders to the actual print. Making nice cards.