Dell Shipping??? Help!!!

OK I had a hard time finding an X-Box 360 Elite holiday bundle so with the help of some members here I was able order one through Dell on 11/26 so I go and check on my order and it still hasn't left. I do a chat with a rep today and he tells me that I need to leave a 45 day lead time??? That he will not guaranty it for Christmas but it looks like it will be shipped by 12/11 so now just a little confused by all this I call and that guy tells me that it does look like it is just in stock today and that they are trying to get all the orders out now...so I ask him about what the other guy told me about the lead time and he says that he doesn't see that at all.

I don't know what to believe I am going to call back thinking whatever the next one tells me will hopefully be right.

Guest online_assistan
I just bought a new dell laptop. I bought it on BF and it just shipped saturday. Est. arrival will be 5-7th. Even though it says free 3-5 day shipping it takes time to process and with holiday shipping it is hard to get anything sooner than you really should.

Call and talked to a third guy just a minutes ago he upgraded my shipping to next day...it says to ship on 12/11 but he told me that the shipment is due to come in 4th so I guess I am good I got so freaked out when the first guy said that 45 day lead time thing that my kids wouldn't get their big present.

I have always received shipments for Dell earlier than they predicted. In some cases, I received it before the website said it was shipped. Just be aware that Dell usually ships DHL. The laptop I order a month ago was just left on my front porch. There wasn't anyone home.