Nascar - Tony Stewart Bday Party stuff?

zadyju

My DS6 is a huge Tony Stewart #20 fan. His birthday is the 18th of December and he wants a Tony birthday. Does anyone know where I can find decorations and invitations with the #20 on it. I really don't want to do the generic Nascar stuff. Any help will be greaty appreciated.

All I found were some plastic pennants for !9.99, but you could use those and then use the car colors for the plates cups and napkins. One website had a giant cut out of the driver. You could also use the generic nascar balloons. Gift bags could be solid colors and write with marker the number 20. Games if you can draw or trace could be a picture of the car and do a version of pin the tail on the donkey, but use a tire car number, instead of dropping pins in a jar you could drop matchbox cars into something.

All I found were some plastic pennants for !9.99, but you could use those and then use the car colors for the plates cups and napkins. One website had a giant cut out of the driver. You could also use the generic nascar balloons. Gift bags could be solid colors and write with marker the number 20. Games if you can draw or trace could be a picture of the car and do a version of pin the tail on the donkey, but use a tire car number, instead of dropping pins in a jar you could drop matchbox cars into something.

Thanks! These are great ideas. I think this will be my best option.