Hannah, Miley, Lilly, and Oliver Single Packs

thistledown814

Hope this is the right place to post. Another thread mentioned these being available online from KB Toys. I just returned from my local Wal-Mart and they were on the shelf (summer outfits). The price checker gave a "see associate" message instead of a price so they are probably not even supposed to be out yet (maybe in an ad soon). They were in three different places on the same aisle so somebody must have been trying to fill in the holes. I didn't have time to wait on an associate to check the price, but if you are looking for these Wal-Mart may be the place to check.

Hi! This is great news. Thanks for sharing. If you don't mind could you post what State are you from? I am on the East Coast and hope they show up here before the holiday. I did manage to get the Target set, but didn't order the summer set from KB Toys. Would love to run across these also.

Thanks again for sharing this info.

They had them at mine too Walmart in NM! But I didn't see any Oliver's yet. DD got the 3pk from Target so I passed on these ones...Funny that they are in summer outfits right before Christmas?!? Are they being released LATE or EARLY?

I think that the release date KB Toys listed was around 12/10 or 12/15? I am excited to hear these are showing on store shelves. KB also had listed a HM Secret Pillow Diary. And I would really like to get my hands on that one before the holiday.

Thanks again to everyone for sharing great info on HM and HSM stuff.

Guest caminitorinaldo

ok

so someone explain what this diary is all about!!

also

WHERE in k-mart is it?

(toys section, home decor?)

also

just an fyi

wallymart has cute Hannah lipgloss (in the shape of guitars) for 2.88 in their gift bath section.