Fisher Price Singalong Stage

melster7

Hmmm, I want to say it is on sale this week at Target for.....$33, but don't quote me on that cuz I could be off on my numbers:)! A few weeks ago they had it on sale for $29.99 and they ran out so I got a rain check and picked it up later when they got more.

Edited* Yup I just checked Target.com and it is on sale for $33.00. Target.com also has free shipping through tomorrow on most toys and other items!

I picked up one at Target this week for $33. Unlike the last sale when they were 29.99, there were tons in stock! Wish I had gotten the raincheck from before, it would have saved me a few more dollars. I have been looking for these for about a month and 29.99 has been the cheapest price I have found yet.

darn! Im sorry I didn't realize the shipping was so long-Target seems to have a lot of that on their items right now and its so frustrating! Anyhow, I hope you have luck finding it at the store...and I hope all of our babies love it after all this hassle LOL:cheesy:!

Yes, the things we do for our babies!!!

I will add that Target has had it listed as shipping in 2-6 weeks since before their last 29.99 sale, so I would be hesitant about buying it online from them right now and waiting it out, and unless there is a free shipping deal valid on it, the shipping was outrageous!