Possible NFL Network Comcast deal! (Very YMMV)

alimfp

I agree with that jcle. Same thing in the pittsburgh area. No code, sorry cant help you... They did take the article though. And forwarded it on to the sup. they are suposed to get back to me tomorrow but I wouldnt hold my breath!!! Im not s packers/cowboys fan anyhow. I just wanted it for when there is something good on, LOL sorry, Steelers fan here!!

nfl.com/live you can watch most of the game...it's live but it's not a steady stream of just the game...lots of talking and stuff...but they are showing play highlights and can keep up with the score as it's current. I live 100 miles from Dallas and was TICKED when I found out we couldn't get the game at all on our cable...they don't offer either the Dallas channel or NFL channel.

But Dallas is ahead! Go Cowboys!!

nfl.com/live you can watch most of the game...it's live but it's not a steady stream of just the game...lots of talking and stuff...but they are showing play highlights and can keep up with the score as it's current. I live 100 miles from Dallas and was TICKED when I found out we couldn't get the game at all on our cable...they don't offer either the Dallas channel or NFL channel.

But Dallas is ahead! Go Cowboys!!

Well Dallas won. Yaaaaaaaah. Best starting record ever. I would have tried rabbit ears if I were you. You should have been able to pick up 27 100 miles away I think.