25% off 1 item @ sportsauthority.com

shanni

Just used it on NFL youth jerseys with free shipping! I bought 2 in separate orders (with same credit card) and it let me use the code both times!

Reg. price-$54.99.....with 25% and free shipping total was $41.24 each.

Thanks so much! My boys will be thrilled!

Just used it on NFL youth jerseys with free shipping! I bought 2 in separate orders (with same credit card) and it let me use the code both times!

How did you get free shipping?

Great idea....going to pick one up for my lil bro!!! :D

cool, got another jersey for ds6. (redskin - Taylor jersey)

Cost Summary

Merchandise Subtotal: $54.99

25% OFF Any Single Item (Details) -$13.75

Shipping and Handling: $4.99

FREE Shipping on NFL Jerseys (See Promotion Details)

-$4.99

Sales Tax: $0.00

Total Order Cost: $41.24

all I need is a Browns knit skull cap and I'm set. :)

1001 Thanks! Just got my DD a Tom Brady jersey. Had bought her a youth one that didn't fit earlier this month. Took it back to Dick's and told her I would get her her B-day present later. Living in Redskins country this jersey isn't around much.

So, the % off and free shipping got her the right jersey for less than the youth size.

Again, thanks

There are always tons of exclusions on their coupons:mad:

Yup. Blood Pressure monitors are excluded. So are Crocs. Might be easier to list what it DOES work on than it is to list what it does NOT work on. :mad: I am still trying to use the $50 GC I got from the Gatorade IWG last summer.

• 2 weeks later...

The Sports Authority coupon: 25% off one item online or in-store (updated)

The Sports Authority cuts 25% off one item via coupon code "TSAFFSAVE". It's the best percent-off coupon we've seen from this merchant since September. A large list of excluded brands and categories can be found here. Coupon expires December 16.

Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift wrapping or similar charges. Discount excludes the following: Atec, Bauer, Bladez, Bowflex, Butterfly, Callaway, Carhart, Casio, CCM, Cobra, Coleman Boats, Columbia, Crocs, DeMarini, Easton, Escape, Etyomic Research, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Front Porch Classics, Future Beach, Garmin, Goaliath, Goalrilla, Goalsetter, Ground Control, Hi-Tec, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Leatherman, Leisure Life, Louisville, Louisville Slugger, Magellan, Magnum, Miken Sports, Minolta, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Motorola, Muzono Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Oakley, Penn, Pelican, Performance Tennis Frames, Pro Feet, Rawlings, Razors, Roces, Rollerblade, Salomon, Shimano, SKB, Spira, Spring Step, Taylor Made, The North Face, Tippmann, Titleist, Trend Sports, Under Armour, World Industries, and Worth brands, Treadmills, Bikes/Ellipticals, Home Gyms, select table games, trampolines & accessories, and electronics/optics.

The Sports Authority coupon: 25% off one item online or in-store (updated)

The Sports Authority cuts 25% off one item via coupon code "TSAFFSAVE". It's the best percent-off coupon we've seen from this merchant since September. A large list of excluded brands and categories can be found here. Coupon expires December 16.

Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges, gift wrapping or similar charges. Discount excludes the following: Atec, Bauer, Bladez, Bowflex, Butterfly, Callaway, Carhart, Casio, CCM, Cobra, Coleman Boats, Columbia, Crocs, DeMarini, Easton, Escape, Etyomic Research, Fly Flot, Footjoy, Front Porch Classics, Future Beach, Garmin, Goaliath, Goalrilla, Goalsetter, Ground Control, Hi-Tec, Jugs, K2, Kettler, K-Swiss, Leatherman, Leisure Life, Louisville, Louisville Slugger, Magellan, Magnum, Miken Sports, Minolta, Mission, Mizuno, Mongoose, Motorola, Muzono Golf, Nike, Nike Golf, Oakley, Penn, Pelican, Performance Tennis Frames, Pro Feet, Rawlings, Razors, Roces, Rollerblade, Salomon, Shimano, SKB, Spira, Spring Step, Taylor Made, The North Face, Tippmann, Titleist, Trend Sports, Under Armour, World Industries, and Worth brands, Treadmills, Bikes/Ellipticals, Home Gyms, select table games, trampolines & accessories, and electronics/optics.

Where is the printable one. I NEED it!! LOL! I am going there today to get my husband golf clubs. Thanks!

*ETA* Nevermind, I found it.