Amazing Amanda Playpack: Tea Party $5.99 w/fs @ kbtoys

shanni

Guest caminitorinaldo

even though i can't use this

I LOVE that you find all these great deals and want to "encourage" you to find more--

just letting you know i appreciate all your efforts!!!

Thanks I have never seen the twins in person, I think I'm more excited than DD will be !!

I would be, too! My daughter really wants an American Girl doll for Christmas this year. I'm all for it, but my husband is so used to my big bargain shopping ways that he won't go fo it unless I can get a good deal. And of course, that's next to impossible for American Girl stuff. Oh well! Enjoy your new bitty twins! ;)

I would be, too! My daughter really wants an American Girl doll for Christmas this year. I'm all for it, but my husband is so used to my big bargain shopping ways that he won't go fo it unless I can get a good deal. And of course, that's next to impossible for American Girl stuff. Oh well! Enjoy your new bitty twins! ;)

My Step MIL is buying her the Bitty Twins gift pack that comes with the 2 outfits and double stroller. I cannot wait to see it. She also got DD the matching dress that matches the dolls dress. My DD picked a boy/girl blonde set. Actually SMIL gave her the AG book and told her to circle everything she liked....Gosh was that poor book marked when SMIL got it back. I kinda leaned towards the Kirsten doll since that is my DD's name (Spelled differently) but DD wanted the twins when I told her she had to pick just ONE DOLL not all of them!!:eyepoppin

I hope she likes them as much as it seems every other little girl does! They are pricey and I am not sure I'd buy one MYSELF just because DD is not EXTREMELY into dolls, she play with them but not ALL THE TIME!

• 2 weeks later...

My Step MIL is buying her the Bitty Twins gift pack that comes with the 2 outfits and double stroller. I cannot wait to see it. She also got DD the matching dress that matches the dolls dress. My DD picked a boy/girl blonde set. Actually SMIL gave her the AG book and told her to circle everything she liked....Gosh was that poor book marked when SMIL got it back. I kinda leaned towards the Kirsten doll since that is my DD's name (Spelled differently) but DD wanted the twins when I told her she had to pick just ONE DOLL not all of them!!:eyepoppin

I hope she likes them as much as it seems every other little girl does! They are pricey and I am not sure I'd buy one MYSELF just because DD is not EXTREMELY into dolls, she play with them but not ALL THE TIME!

O.K. I'm gonna sound really bad( shoot I feel guilty) when I say this but my dd6 has 4 bitty babies, one is a set of twins, & 2 american girls, & everything to go w/them!! My mil bought her the first one & it was all over after that, I went crazy, we went to Chicago bought another one, & then everytime they had a sale I bought! One christmas my greatroom looked like a AG catalog!! She loves them & plays w/ almost all of it but she would have never known the difference between cheaper stuff & AG !! So needless to say we have'nt bought anything from there in awhile, heck I would hate to know how much her room is worth!!

BTW Amerian Girl does have a annual warehouse sale in Madison WI sometime in July & they do have awsome prices!!:)