Ultimate Bumblebee Transformer $79.99 in stock @Amazon

mmoore

walmart.com has these in stock with a bonus pack and free shipping site to store for $79.88

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7789441

Bonus pack includes:

Deluxe Decepticon Brawl figure with projectile-launching cannon and rotating turrets

Scorponok figure with spring-loaded attack and spinning, drilling pincers

Our Walmart has a ton of these.

Everyone here and in the surrounding area has been sold out, and until today every online retailer seemed to be as well. Over the weekend you could purchase them on ebay and from amazon sellers anywhere from $100 - $150.

Anyway, maybe someone else has been searching but unable to find them.

walmart.com has these in stock with a bonus pack and free shipping site to store for $79.88

http-~~-//www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=7789441

Bonus pack includes:

Deluxe Decepticon Brawl figure with projectile-launching cannon and rotating turrets

Scorponok figure with spring-loaded attack and spinning, drilling pincers

You're right! This was added this afternoon after I purchased from Amazon.

Everyone here and in the surrounding area has been sold out, and until today every online retailer seemed to be as well. Over the weekend you could purchase them on ebay and from amazon sellers anywhere from $100 - $150.

Anyway, maybe someone else has been searching but unable to find them.

I wasnt trying to be mean ( sorry if you took it that way :)), just letting people know some Walmart stores may have them. Ours is a small town so they don't sell expensive toys well.

They are VERY cool. We bought ds5 the bonus pack at Walmart and now dh and ds17 can't wait for Christmas so THEY can play with it!! LOL:rolleyes:

I wasnt trying to be mean ( sorry if you took it that way :)), just letting people know some Walmart stores may have them. Ours is a small town so they don't sell expensive toys well.

They are VERY cool. We bought ds5 the bonus pack at Walmart and now dh and ds17 can't wait for Christmas so THEY can play with it!! LOL:rolleyes:

No problem. I really didn't take it that way.

My wife and I had spent a good chunk of time helping my friend find this for his little boy, and I got a little excited when we actually found it. I have been visiting this site for a while now, just rarely post. It figures that the one time that I do post with something that I feel is a rare find, everyone starts getting it in stock.