Hasbro FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony with Bonus Accessory Set $215 at Walmart.com

taowyman

Hasbro FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony with Bonus Accessory Set

$215

Even more special than ever! Butterscotch Pony now comes with a bonus accessory set for an amazing value. Butterscotch Pony is a remarkably life-like pony that moves her head and ears, blinks her eyes, even whinnies, neighs and makes clomping sounds. The accessory set includes everything girls need to dress up their pony: saddle blanket with strap, four leg wraps, blue ribbon, a flower clip and fake grass.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8110930

I was at my local KBToys last night, (which i just found out is going out of business, along with quite a few other stores) and they had 4 of the Butterscotch ponies marked either 30 or 40% off so after tax it ended up being like 205 or something similar to that... I didn't purchase one, but the couple in front of me did and were saying how it was a great deal... Maybe something to look in to...

for the love of GOD! I tried to grab this, i've been looking for weeks and that accessory pack is about $30 in itself, so this is a good deal...EXCEPT they won't let me do site to store delivery!!!! AGH!!!!! the delivery is about $60 making this not a good deal anymore....why won't anyone sell me this pony at a decent price?!?!?! why are they mocking me?!?!?!:fryingpan:chairshot:bonk::crash:

I was at my local KBToys last night, (which i just found out is going out of business, along with quite a few other stores) and they had 4 of the Butterscotch ponies marked either 30 or 40% off so after tax it ended up being like 205 or something similar to that... I didn't purchase one, but the couple in front of me did and were saying how it was a great deal... Maybe something to look in to...

How do you find out if your KB Toys is closing?

Hasbro FurReal Friends Butterscotch Pony with Bonus Accessory Set

$215

Even more special than ever! Butterscotch Pony now comes with a bonus accessory set for an amazing value. Butterscotch Pony is a remarkably life-like pony that moves her head and ears, blinks her eyes, even whinnies, neighs and makes clomping sounds. The accessory set includes everything girls need to dress up their pony: saddle blanket with strap, four leg wraps, blue ribbon, a flower clip and fake grass.

http-~~-//www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=8110930

IS this ONLY available ONLINE or can it be purchased in the store? :)

How do you find out if your KB Toys is closing?

I went to kbtoys.com and looked at the store locator for my state. when i pulled up my store (and looked down the list of ohio stores) there were yellow boxes on the right side of the store info saying the store was not participating in advertised promotions, and when i got there to pick up a game I needed for a gift EVERYTHING was marked down and there were store closing signs everywhere... 6 of the 18 stores in Ohio are closing, so if you are in Ohio, its worth seeing if there is one by you... (mine is closing in February, so after the new year I will be going there like once a week to check out discounts to get some good bday and xmas gifts for next year!!!!

for the love of GOD! I tried to grab this, i've been looking for weeks and that accessory pack is about $30 in itself, so this is a good deal...EXCEPT they won't let me do site to store delivery!!!! AGH!!!!! the delivery is about $60 making this not a good deal anymore....why won't anyone sell me this pony at a decent price?!?!?! why are they mocking me?!?!?!:fryingpan:chairshot:bonk::crash:

Keep looking. Last week Kolh's had it on sale, plus a percent off their toys, we had a percent code off and F/S. My total was $172 but I know some got it for $150 something.

And for someone like me who hates stuffed animals and hates "big" I still can't believe I paid $172 for it! :cheesy:

I ordered this from walmart today for $215 with free ship-to-store. This didn't include the bonus accessories, but it's so great to find it at a good price and save the $50-$75 that most are charging for shipping. Good luck to those who are still searching!