CVS Jackpot

kdion03

Most of those meters are given away free anyway, through rebates or coupons. they make money on the test strips you need to test. dont know why it would be an issue for CVS,they printed the coupons. just make sure you give the meters to someone who can use them.I got one , no problem, will give it to my dad who needs it.

I went in and saw that they had the Ascensia on sale with a 50.00 coupon and she said I can just give you one for free that I have behind the counter. I said sure. I will give it to my mother in law and father in law. But you can go on the internet at these websites for the moniters and get them for free as well.

I'm glad you guys are all getting this deal... but do you really need these machines? If you do, then I dont blame you for buying some... but for those who dont need them, are you just doing this to get the ECBs / rebate. I'm one that's all for great deals.... but think of the people out there who really need these machines and cant afford them. I'm sure they'd love to walk in and see them on sale. Sorry, not trying to rant or be a downer, but do you ever think of things like this??

I'm not part of this deal at all because there are none of the stores near me. I just wanted to say though, I am diabetic, and I use the meters. I have gotten meters free through insurance and also through deals that I find online all the time. At one point, I was giving away free meters I'd received. Now I just don't send for them or pick them up anywhere. Seriously, if someone is in need of a free meter, they just have to look. The profit is in the test strips, not the meters, and retailers know that.

We sell DME/HME and the DME's get the moniotrs on a free basis for Medicare and Insurance then they send you the test strips usually every three months. If you use a DME provider you don't have to buy the strips at the pharmacy and you don't have to add it to your Medicare Part D and get close to the donut Hole. Medicare pays for monitors and strips under the Part B coverage. Also Medicare and most insurance companies allow the Diabetics to get a free Pair of Diabetic shoes and three pairs of custom inserts per Calendar year Jan 1 to Dec 31

Medicare and most insurances will pay for a talking monitor and get them in both English and Spanish as well as with very large screens, ability to test Blood Sugar levels on arm also, and you do this all from the comfort of the diabetics own home. If you have any other questions about any DME/HME equipment, incontinent supplies, diabetic supplies or shoes, arthritis and chronic pain kits, or Power Motorized wheelchair just email me privately and I will be glad to explain this in greater detail.

This sounds like an outright sales pitch to me How much does your company get paid by medicare for these free meters and strips and wheelchairs etc. I would say some people who get this stuff pushed on them don't realize they are get lots of items they don't need just because the Government will pay. Guess who pays when the government pays!

So I got the product for free and I got $20 back in extra bucks!! Yeeee Haaaa!!

Ok, CVS Newbie here...

my CVS has the Nova thing for $40ish, and I've got the $50 coupon in the booklet. So I understand that I can walk out of there with it for free. What I don't understand is how there's $20 extra bucks. I have the extra care card. Do I need anything else for the $20 to appear? I'm so new to CVS. What form does the $20 take? How much longer will they be doing this? Someone said until tomorrow (12/8)--sound riight? That gives me a day to get this figured out.

TIA