CVS Jackpot

kdion03

Today I went to CVS and went to the pharmacy. They had a Nova Max blood glucose monitoring system. It was on sale from $59.99 to $29.99. There was a booklet on the counter with coupons inside and there was a coupon that said save $50.00 on the Nova Max. So I got the product for free and I got $20 back in extra bucks!! Yeeee Haaaa!!

This is a repost.

This deal has been going on for a month now! Most stores have been out of stock, but have been getting them in 1 or 2 at a time. I have purchased 5 and given them to a friend who needs them, others have donated them. It has been on every thread, limit 5, ECB ends the end of this month! Congrats on finding 1! FYI you can also stack with other coupons.:yup:

I just made $40!!!

2 of the three stores I went to today in the Daytona Beach area have them - they have PLENTY! One store was funny about taking more than one coupon at a time...so I'll have to go back! The other store didn't have the sale tag on the shelf - so make sure you know what you're looking for!

Awesome deal!:yup:

I found one today in Springfield, OH. It was the only one on the shelf, I got it using my sister's card since it's a rough year for her and her family so that's an extra $20.00 ECB for her to use on everyday stuff or some toys or cologne gift sets for Christmas. I'm going to check another one tomorrow and see if they have any then to get more on her card!

Rushell

I looked and looked around where the blood press machine is and couldn't find the coupon....but on the counter of the pharmacy I found the booklet....It's 5.5 x 8.5 and blue and white and says "Managing and Preventing Diabetes" on the front. It has a bunch of coupons in the back of it.

Ok so the deal for me.. I found the coupon, I found the machine. The coupon wasn't going through so they called the manager (who wasn't in the store). She said that because the item wasn't on sale I couldn't use the coupon. What sense does that make. Does the $20 Extra Care bucks happen because the item is $30 and $20 remains after the coupon. I could honestly use one of these, but I can't get them to sell it to me even though I said the coupon is taken everywhere else in the Country... any comments?

Ok so the deal for me.. I found the coupon, I found the machine. The coupon wasn't going through so they called the manager (who wasn't in the store). She said that because the item wasn't on sale I couldn't use the coupon. What sense does that make. Does the $20 Extra Care bucks happen because the item is $30 and $20 remains after the coupon. I could honestly use one of these, but I can't get them to sell it to me even though I said the coupon is taken everywhere else in the Country... any comments?

tell them they need to adjust the value of the coupon down to 29.99. It will still require a managers key, as any coupon over $10 will @ CVS.

The monitor is on sale for $29.99 and you get $20 ECBs back regardless of the coupon. The coupon makes it free, but they have to adjust the amount of the coupon to 29.99. You pay nothing out of pocket AND get the $20 ECBs. I've found it easier to goto the pharmacy to check out as the pharm. has a manager key and is usually there.

my cvs had the coupon & machine but were not selling it for the sale price but the original 59.99 price - they said something about not being able to do the sale price anymore - apparently they gave some1 the sale price and took the whole $50 off the coupon - thats the cashiers fault though!

Do you have to get a CVS card to get this deal? My grandma could so use one of these but the whole reason I don't shop at CVS is because I hate the cards! We have a walgreens across the street and is so much eaiser. I have never been to our CVS so not sure how this works! Any suggestions? Thanks

Do you have to get a CVS card to get this deal? My grandma could so use one of these but the whole reason I don't shop at CVS is because I hate the cards! We have a walgreens across the street and is so much eaiser. I have never been to our CVS so not sure how this works! Any suggestions? Thanks

Yes, you need an Extra Care Card in order to do this deal. Thats how you get your bucks printed...tehy are only valid for tthat particular card.

I'm glad you guys are all getting this deal... but do you really need these machines? If you do, then I dont blame you for buying some... but for those who dont need them, are you just doing this to get the ECBs / rebate. I'm one that's all for great deals.... but think of the people out there who really need these machines and cant afford them. I'm sure they'd love to walk in and see them on sale. Sorry, not trying to rant or be a downer, but do you ever think of things like this??

I'm glad you guys are all getting this deal... but do you really need these machines? If you do, then I dont blame you for buying some... but for those who dont need them, are you just doing this to get the ECBs / rebate. I'm one that's all for great deals.... but think of the people out there who really need these machines and cant afford them. I'm sure they'd love to walk in and see them on sale. Sorry, not trying to rant or be a downer, but do you ever think of things like this??

I'm going today to donate the monitors I have to my local shelter...I do this with a lot of the deals for things I can''t use. I'm also going to take some of the ECBs I've gotten and make some care packages to send to the troops. We are in really tight times this year and have the entire family coming for the holidays, so some of the ECBs will come in really handy for extra paper products and stocking stuffers for the kids. Mine aren't going to waste.

my cvs had the coupon & machine but were not selling it for the sale price but the original 59.99 price - they said something about not being able to do the sale price anymore - apparently they gave some1 the sale price and took the whole $50 off the coupon - thats the cashiers fault though!

Same at the stores I tried. Either you use your card, pay the $29.xx and get the $20 ecb or you don't use your card only the coupon and get it for $9.xx and no ecb.

The manager tried to override it and enter the coupon manually but after voiding and reringing over and over, she couldnt get it to work.

My store now has signs posted that you can't use the coupon. I tried to do it at the same store through the pharmacy but they wouldn't let me. Maybe I will try a whole different store tonight. And in response to asking if I really need this.. yes, and I am only trying to get one. They won't even let me just pay the $10 for it... doesn't make ANY sense...