Target - 5 Pepsi 12-pk cans+ $5 Gift Card for $15

gingersunshine

And if you use the pepsi $1.00 off coupon you get 5 12packs for $5.00.I did this deal 5 times and used the "expired" $5 off $25 so i got 25 packs for $20.YIPPPEEE!!!My Target takes any and all coupons.

Not mine. The people at my Target are retarded. I had a coupon that was issued to me from Coca-Cola/Target from their annual Coca-Cola/Target Christmas Card and it took them 15 minutes to get it to work and it was their coupon.

They don't all "take" them. It's really a YMMV thing. I've used them a ton of times, but one lady flipped out not long ago about them, and I said "I thought you took your own expireds" and she looked at me like I was crazy!! Big mess. Ended up leaving my whole cart full of stuff there, then she told me I had to take all of my coupons to the customer service desk and have THEM remove the expireds. She didn't trust that I would do it. I stepped over to customer service, waited until she wasn't looking, then left. I've used them since then, but try to mix them with other coupons and go to a young cashier. Some cashiers could care less, but some do. Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to get out the info!

They don't all "take" them. It's really a YMMV thing. I've used them a ton of times, but one lady flipped out not long ago about them, and I said "I thought you took your own expireds" and she looked at me like I was crazy!! Big mess. Ended up leaving my whole cart full of stuff there, then she told me I had to take all of my coupons to the customer service desk and have THEM remove the expireds. She didn't trust that I would do it. I stepped over to customer service, waited until she wasn't looking, then left. I've used them since then, but try to mix them with other coupons and go to a young cashier. Some cashiers could care less, but some do. Sorry for the rant. Just wanted to get out the info!

She made you take your OWN coupons to CS to have them go through them? WOW.....I'd find that highly offensive.

Does this work on Dr. Pepper or just Pepsi? I found peelies for $1 off a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper, Squirt, or Hawaiian Punch 12 packs tonight. It would be great if I could use those for this deal!

It depends on the bottling company. If Pepsi distributes those in your area, it may work on those also.

The cashier was acting like it is her money. I agree with you go to the Christmas help they dont care. I got my Pepsi

She made you take your OWN coupons to CS to have them go through them? WOW.....I'd find that highly offensive.

Ya! She acted like I was nuts when I said I wanted my coupons before I left. It sucked. I haven't been back to that one since. My choice of cashiers was limited that day. No youngins. :( And it took me quite a few days to even get up the guts to go to a Target and use coupons. There were only a few expireds but she acted like it was the end of the world. I may even grow some and try the pepsi thing! Love diet pepsi!!

This could add to the joy-

I was at my grocery store today and saw "$10 back with turkey purchase and 3 Pepsi purchase". $10 back by mail through pepsi with receipt of Turkey and pop purchase. So, if you still have your Thanksgiving Turkey receipt, this deal could be sweet!

Another rebate you could stack..just saw on another site. Pepsi-Frito Lay Super Bowl XLII Rebate Get $15 NFL.com or $15 in Coupons with purchase Pepsi/Frito Lays products. Don't know the particulars except you need an original form which I don't have. Post says they may be at Rite Aid and should be lots of places soon. So, if you do the Target gc deal, save your receipts!

• 1 month later...

Anyone seen these Pepsi Rebates for the Superbowl Sales with Frito?

I picked up my rebate form at Dollar General;

http://www.dollargeneralholidaystyle.com/home/images/entryform.pdf

Also there was one on one of the 12 packs I bought from Food Lion..it was a peelie attached to the carton itself. This is for future coupons or a $15.00 GC at the NFL shop.

Karen