Fun way to wrap clothes or fun items to include?

heatherkw

I bought some clothing for nieces and nephews this year that are badly needed. I also bought some toys but I was wondering if there are any funs ways to wrap clothes or fun items I can maybe include in the clothing box so they aren't too disappointed at clothing. They are 4,4,23mon. and 19 mon. any ideas?

I roll up shirts, then roll them in paperThen I tie the ends with ribbon to look like HUGE tootsie rolls...My kids love getting clothes so I don't add any toys( I have NO IDEA where they get thier clothing obsession from ;)...maybe pick up a cheap toy/stickers or even dollar store toy to include WITH the clothes? I am SURE they'll get plenty of toys otherwise and I'd LOVE for people to get my kids clothes instead of toys!!

What about a waste basket then fill it with the clothes and other goodies like a piggy bank and the small toys as well. Maybe somethign like this:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/511FH9YR2YL._SS260_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41VPRSYHCPL._AA262_.jpg

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QH6F423VL._SS260_.jpg

those are all at target.com

Sometimes I wrap them in a roll with ribbons on the ends to look like tootsie rolls too! (like mom2monkiesx3 mentioned!)

But this year, I did the cute shirt boxes, tied cute with bows and ribbons, and taped a chocolate santa on the box. I did that for the adults too!!!!!!!

For nieces I usually stick in a bubble bath or fun lip gloss too. (Reeses's Peanut Butter Cup Lip Glosses were a hit last year!).

For girls what about "girly" things that go along with the outfit... like hair things, the lip gloss, etc....

For boys it could be a "theme"... football shirt with a nerf football for example.... a shirt with a car gets a matchbox car.... etc.... depends I suppose on what clothes you bought.... you might get lucky enough to even find a small book or coloring book for some cartoon character clothing and that would work for girls or boys maybe?

At our house everyone loves to get new clothes, even the boys.... of course they don't want to get all clothes but if there are toys too then they are good with it.... my DGD3 gets overly excited to get clothes and has since her first birthday so we know she is a girly girl and good to go no matter what anyone decides... so they might surprise you!

For girls what about "girly" things that go along with the outfit... like hair things, the lip gloss, etc....

For boys it could be a "theme"... football shirt with a nerf football for example.... a shirt with a car gets a matchbox car.... etc.... depends I suppose on what clothes you bought.... you might get lucky enough to even find a small book or coloring book for some cartoon character clothing and that would work for girls or boys maybe?

At our house everyone loves to get new clothes, even the boys.... of course they don't want to get all clothes but if there are toys too then they are good with it.... my DGD3 gets overly excited to get clothes and has since her first birthday so we know she is a girly girl and good to go no matter what anyone decides... so they might surprise you!

My DD3 loves, I mean LOVES to get clothes and shoes. She gets super excited over clothes.

Man I hope she stays that way!