40% off entire purchase @ ColdWaterCreek.com (exp 12/23)

keycrew

This is my first deal posting so I hope I am doing this right. I got a code for 40% off your entire merchandise purchase at Coldwater Creek through December 23. The code is WLP8512 and I think more than one person can use it.

www.coldwatercreek.com

Can you compare how their clothes run compared to a regular store brand? They have CUTE STUFF...I used to get the catelog but I am SOOOO afraid of online clothing orders because of sizing issues :(

I would say they are a true Women size. I would say roomy, not like VS! :tongue1:

Thanks op for the code!!

Guest cress115
Coldwater Creek clothes are great. It's really not catalog clothes. They have stores and outlets nationwide and it's considered sort of "high end" to most. My mom and I both have Coldwater Creek clothes that we've had for years. So unless you just get a fluke item I can't imagine getting something that wasn't of quality from them. :)

Coldwater Creek clothes are great. It's really not catalog clothes. They have stores and outlets nationwide and it's considered sort of "high end" to most. My mom and I both have Coldwater Creek clothes that we've had for years. So unless you just get a fluke item I can't imagine getting something that wasn't of quality from them. :)

Thanks, I figured they were quality items just because they look so nice. I didn't realize they had BM stores though! Sometimes the more "woman" cut clothes don't fit me well. I am a mom trapped in a teenagers body :( Sometimes I feel 28 going on 12... I am going to jump in and try some things though :)

Ok I figured out what I was doing wrong. I needed to move beyond the shopping cart page- it doesn't refresh with reduced prices after putting in the coupon code. The next page ORDER REVIEW takes the discount at the bottom.

The code is delivering better than 40% off. More like 52%

Here was my final tally:

Total Merchandise: $ 292.83

Offer Discount: $ -152.27

Total Delivery: $ 13.95

Total Taxes: $ 7.71

Order Total: $ 162.22

Thanks op for the code! I ordered my sister a croc style tote/purse (orig. $59, on sale for $9.99) with a free shipping code a week or two ago. It came yesterday, and it was so nice I ordered my mom and myself each one with the 40% off code!! The discount cancelled out the shipping, so I got both for $20.00. Awesome deal! :)

• 2 weeks later...