Bissell Spot Bot

wenbon92

Does anyone know if this works really well? Im looking for something similar to this.

I have one--I was lucky enough to get from Target at 75% off last year so got it for $35 or so. It is great if you have pets who sometimes have an accident or get sick. I love mine and would highly recommend it.

I read on another website about deals that they are at homedepot for 50 on clearance with rebate making it 30. They said you would find them just in the reg area for these marked down.

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?sduid=189980&t=646575&highlight=home+depot

Just checked my home depot and they had three of these left near the vacuums, yet up high. I had to ask someone how much they are to make sure that they were marked down and they were. 49 dollars.

Has anyone seen a deal on this? It seems to run anywhere between $115 and $130. I would like to find it under $100 if possible. Thanks!

I bought a re-manufactured Spot Bot (Green Colored) at Big Lots for $75 two weeks ago. They had several boxes of them. Even though it was re-manufactured, it looked brand new to me.