Polaroid Digital Camera & 7" Digital Frame & Two 1GB SD Cards - $99.99 @ Sears.com

noehlp

I was wondering about reviews on the camera as well. We purchased a diffrent Polaroid camera last year for my daughter and it was awful. My cousin had gotten the same exact Polaroid as well last year and had the same problems with it. So we are very leery of Polaroid cameras. So any reviews would be very helpful. Thanks.

Even if awful the frame alone can rarely be found for under $70...so you get the frame and 2 SD cards for $100 and a free camera.

Good deal any way you look at it.

BTW, no longer available shipped, my local store did have it in stock for in-store pick-up.

Considering the 8" frame and 2gb sd card that I bought on Black Friday cost me about $62.88 before tax....the camera is less than $40 bucks. Not bad! I'll wait to see before I return the previously purchased frame and sd card to Walmart. Give those as gifts and keep camera for daughter's birthday in march.

Thanks!!!! I really can't believe more people aren't jumping on this considering the slim offerings for black friday.

I was wondering about reviews on the camera as well. We purchased a diffrent Polaroid camera last year for my daughter and it was awful. My cousin had gotten the same exact Polaroid as well last year and had the same problems with it. So we are very leery of Polaroid cameras. So any reviews would be very helpful. Thanks.

I have had 2 digital Polaroid cameras and every one of them were crap. The only one I had that was worth anything ever was the Polaroid instant camera! I still use that one...

Me too! I went ahead and got in on this before I waited too long. My son (9) has been wanting a camera and I didn't want to waste money on those kid cameras. I figure this Polaroid can't be too bad for him! I've never ordered anything from Sears to be picked up in the store. I'm hoping they are pretty good at actually fufilling those orders. I'd hate to get there and they say they don't have it!! (crossing fingers, eyes and toes!)

Still waiting. Called the 800 customer service number and had a hard time getting through. FINALLY got through and all I got was the generic, rehearsed apology and that all orders are taking longer to process because of the enormous volume of orders that came through . . blah blah blah. NO REAL ANSWER as to what is happening with my order. Called store merchandise pickup and they have no record of my order YET until it gets processed. Could not tell me how long that will take. ***SIGH***

Just got email to come pick up in store today!! (no confirmation email was ever sent) BUT shortly after the email, a store associate called to tell me the camera was not actually in stock there. I was PISSED! She didn't know what she was doing - told ME to call another store to see if they had it in stock and they could transfer it. I started too but never got through. She called back and THANKFULLY said she located it in the store after all - it was just in the wrong place! I was SECONDS away from calling a manager. PHEW!! First and LAST time I do an online order with Sears!