Target - Learn to Play Guitar

jennwoodman

Learn to Play guitar is on sale for 49.99 regularly 99.99.....

Software is regularly 14.99 on Sale for 9.99

Target is also having Free Shipping for purchases over $50.00 and 5.00 off purchase today

I just purchase the Guitar and one software for for 57.XX - Awesome deal****

Thanks!! My DS really wanted this and I said "no" at $100 but I'm in for $50!! I also found one target online code that worked to take 10% off my order: TGAFL72X. Other codes I tried to use including the one they send me with my Target visa, did not work in combo with the reduced price, which I found weird...but this one worked. I added a cheap shirt for my son to get to $50 to make the shipping free! Too bad the software online is out of stock, but I'm going to try at Target B&M tomorrow...

free shipping works only if you are at $50 or over with qualifying free shipping items in your cart. You can combine items across free shipping categories though. Look at the home page to see all the free shipping categories (there are many), and then look for the free shipping icon in the item you want to add to the $49.99 guitar to make it over $50. I added a boy's shirt (most toys/clothing except clearance has the free ship icon) for $5.99 , then applied the 10% off code, and my grand total shipped came to $52.90! You don't need a code for free ship, just add qulaifying items that add up to $50 or more...

free shipping over $50 did not work for me. They are charging me $17 for shipping. How did you get it to work? is there a code?

I tried amazon account, and then created one with target thinking may be that will help. but either way, $17 shipping.

You have to buy something else that qualifies for free shipping. The guitar is $49.99 so it doesn't make the $50.00 requirement. Add something else and the shipping should go away.

Free Shipping Offer details:

Offer available online only. Offer applies to purchases of $50 or more in the categories listed below based on merchandise subtotal. Merchandise subtotal based on each shipping destination. Look for the “free shipping with minimum purchase” logo on qualifying items. GiftCards, e-GiftCards, gift wrap, tax and shipping and handling charges will not be included in determining merchandise subtotal. Items purchased from other categories are subject to shipping charges. Offer does not include 1-day or 2-day shipping and handling charges or previous orders. Offer available at Target.com only and does not apply to partner businesses, personalized gifts or Amazon.com product purchases. Offer expires December 1, 2007.

Qualifying Categories:

Apparel

Shoes

Jewelry

Handbags and Accessories

Cosmetics and Fragrances

Toys

Baby Gear