Backorder Items Bought Online

HD1912

I bought the Sony dsc-700 at Frys on Thursday , btw there site was terrible and need to look into upgrading the servers for next years BF. Anyways , I go to check on my order and I see that it is now "backordered". I havent called customer service for an ETA but I was wondering if anyone has the same problem with their order.

I had that happen at 2 different stores. I ordered something from ToysRUs that I really needed but it was the only thing I needed from there and didn't want to have to fight the store. Not even an hour later I got the backorder notice :yuck: Well I toughed it up and went into ToysRUs an hour or so after they opened and thankfully they had a few left of what I needed so I went ahead bought it then and canceled my order. The other place was Walmart.com. I wasn't going to shop there because they really didn't have anything good but I saw this almost 5 foot tall inflatable remote control robot for only $20 so I had to get it! I know the kids will think its the coolest thing especially when its standing in the living near the tree when they get up Christmas morning. It was going in and out of stock all day and I finally snagged one only to get the backorder email shortly after :( I really really hope to get it by Christmas. I figure they have a whole month to get them in and ship so I don't see why its going to be a problem. If not one has a bday in Jan the other in Feb.