Digital picture frame anyone?

Cru

I'm looking to pick up a fairly inexpensive (ok, cheap) digital picture frame for the folks for Xmas. I wasn't going to camp out for 16 hours just to buy a picture frame, so if anyone happens to see one any where online or in a store, please let me know. Thanks! :)

I didn't want to stand in line for one either so looked around at web deals and ended up getting one from Staples.com. Astar 7" Digital Photo Frame ends up 49.99 no rebates to worry about and it will come right to my door.

Smart move. I tried to buy that one at Staples yesterday and it was sold out :(

My walmart still literally has 200+ of the ones that were in their Black Friday ad...I am willing to bet the liquidate them cheaper later this week...I'm taking my chances! (So check there if you can they were $48-49.xx

hehe, well I called all the Walmarts in my area and after they stopped laughing at me, they informed me that they were gone within the first hour or so Friday morning.

Back on the hunt! :gd_detect

I'm looking to pick up a fairly inexpensive (ok, cheap) digital picture frame for the folks for Xmas. I wasn't going to camp out for 16 hours just to buy a picture frame, so if anyone happens to see one any where online or in a store, please let me know. Thanks! :)

i saw somewhere on here that sears has a 5 mp digital camera and a 7 inch digital frame for $99 could be 2 different presents

hehe, well I called all the Walmarts in my area and after they stopped laughing at me, they informed me that they were gone within the first hour or so Friday morning.

Back on the hunt! :gd_detect

REally shoot maybe I should be buying all mine up for resale...I mean literally probally 100 of them left as of Sunday!! And just as many of everything else from Black Friday (minus the camcorder and game chair!)

I bought the Target one for 49.99 on Friday. They had plenty.

I figured I could take it home and load it up with pictures - then send it on it's way pre-loaded for my DH. The cheaper ones I've seen all need you to buy a memory card or use a USB jump drive.

Well, sadly - the Target one lasted about 5 minutes. I turned it off to run to Staples to buy a memory card and the frame wouldn't come on after the first time being turned on. It even smelled like a circuit card fried or something. -- I ended up taking the cheap thing back to Target - and buying a Kodak photo printer from Walmart for 69.99 - and the card there for $12.

Just me, but if you bought the $49 one from Target, I'd check it out.

Good Luck

I know that this is a little more expensive, but I got the 11inch from CC for 139.00 with a $50 rebate, so that makes it $79.99. I also had a CC egift card for $10. I got 2 one for me and one for my sister.

Do you know if they still have these or were they a BF item?