WWE Elimination Chamber Wrestling Ring $69.99 FS @ Amazon.com (normally$99 or more)

rgr

I do not think it is the exact same one, but I did just check Walmarts site, it is out of stock online. And price is around $88.

I have to retract my statement. I believe it is the same one. And like another poster said, you should check your local Wal-Marts, as some still have these at the $29 price range. I was just at Wal-Mart and saw it there.

The Walmart price is $88 now, and out of stock. I hate I missed the $29.88 deal. But I know my local Walmart and TRU were both out of stock. So it was $69.99 or nothing for me, but still better than regular price.

Okay after you posted this I did my research b/c I have two WWE fans @ home. This is a different ring and it looks alot better than the 29.88 one. I went to 2 Toys R us stores and each had 1 of these with a sign for 49.99(i think the price was for the money in the bank ring, but I was prepared to argue), but both boxes were open. I was sick b/c it's 99.99 online. My son had this on his christmas list, but my husband an I tried to talk him out of it(we had the old version and it didn't last a week). The reviews on toysrus are 50-50, some say it breaks easily. I wonder if they are talking about the old version?

I saw those reviews too and I think they are referring to the old version but I don't expect this one to be all that sturdy either - at least not with a ten-year-old pounding action figures on it for hours on end. But it was the only big thing he asked for so I got it. He had the plain ol' standard ring and the turnbuckles snapped off recently. I think all that WWE stuff is built too flimsy for the wear and tear it's going to take. But I suspect that's their plan, so that when one ring breaks we go out to get a new one only to discover there's something bigger and better (and more expensive). Hmmm, when I say it like that it makes me realize they totally suckered me in...:rolleyes: