Under Armour shirts & shorts for 50% to 70% off @ finishline.com

jerseygurl

FinishLine.com offers several Under Armour shirts and shorts for 50% or 70% off. You can shop by size on the left hand side of the page too.

http://www.finishline.com/store/results/index.jsp?Ntt=Under+Armour+Men%27s+&Ntk=all&isSearch=true&Ntx=mode%2Bmatchallpartial&y=8&N=21&Ns=P_SalePrice%7c0&x=10

Sales tax is added where applicable. See Finish Line coupons if you're spending $60 or more

What: $10 off $60 coupon

Code: 885421

Expires: 12/31/2007

What: 15% off $90 coupon

Code: 140388

What: $15 off $90 coupon

Code: 455478

What: 15% off $60 coupon

Code: 140387

It wicks away sweat and keeps you cool in the summer and wicks away in the winter and keeps you warm its awesome stuff!

How will it keep me warm in the winter? it looks pretty thin to me, I plow in the winter so when i gotta get outa the truck it would be nice if something like this worked or is it only really for when your sweating?

• 4 weeks later...

How will it keep me warm in the winter? it looks pretty thin to me, I plow in the winter so when i gotta get outa the truck it would be nice if something like this worked or is it only really for when your sweating?

They have "Cold Gear" for the winter and "Heat Gear" for the summer. My son plays football in high school and they all wear this. It comes in lots of colors and pretty much every player on the team has it. I've never seen it on sale so any sale price is better than what you normally see. My husband wears the cold gear hunting (they have a camo design/color) and he says it is much better than thermals. The cold gear shirt will normally set you back $49.99 - never on sale. The Nike brand "is acceptable" as extra shirts according to my son but their main gear is Under Armour.