Problems ordering online...

FatRocky

I was trying to order a MP3 Player for Circuitcity.com and had probelms ordering it. I don't know if it went through the first time so I ordered it again and this time got a tracking number....They are suppose to send a email confirming my order. I know its very busy today but how long do you think it will take to get my order confirmation? If I ended up ordering it twice, will I be able to cancel one of them if I email them?

I never received an email confirmation for the online in-store pick order or the $749 37" LCD LG that I ordered...I called their 800 order number to confirm that my order had gone through, which they stated that it had, and let me know that I would be receiving an email confirmation in 24-48 hours...lol, what good does that do?

...anyways, at the bottom of the CC site click on the "Order Status" link, enter in the email address that you used to order your stuff and your zip code, and it'll tell you your order number...

...I picked up my TV about 3 hours ago and dropped it off at home...going back home to hook it up in about half an hour:D