Did anyone get the WM Dell desktop?

Jenn A

I went to sears first this morning because dh wanted some tools,so we didn't get to WM until about 6:30.I was shocked to see about 8 of the 598 desktops left.

I caved! I got it,tax and all for 570 because my nephew lets me use his discount.

It looked like a decent deal but now I am looking on here and second guessing myself.

I had absolutley NO intentions of getting a computer/laptop!If so,I would've researched the heck out of it,I would've went for the 388 laptops and been there at 2 am.

So what do you all think of this pc?

I made sure I could sell off my current Dell (it's about 3 years old) for 200 bucks before I bought it.

Thanks,

Jenn

ETA:

I wasn't *shocked* to see they had some more,more like suprised!

And also,if I decide to take to take it back,the person that said she would buy my other pc won't get mad.I haven't even taken it out of the box yet.Thanks again!

at our store we were having a problem selling the dell computer when we went to scan it at check out it would say do not sell. That usually comes up when something has been recalled but when we scanned it with the telezon it did not say anything about a recall. That is probably why they were still there they were not be able to be checked out. We then handkeyed it so the lady could buy hers today but it was highly recommended that she call Dell to make sure it was not recalled. You do have 14 days with receipt to take back computers. So really we have no idea what was going on with the Dell desktop. I think they were going to call home office.