Little Tikes kitchen

stacya

Pissed me off, they had this in their ad, went to TWO Wal-Marts, and neither one of them had it...not that it was sold out, they just didn't have it! I was there at 4:30 and had two or three people searching high, low, front, back, and nada! I was soooooo mad, that was the one thing I wanted...it wasn't a blitz item, only $10 off, so why didn't they have them? They advertise them for their 2-day sale, and then they don't have any? I can get it online site to store, but I don't live here where I'm shopping, and it's for my MIL to give my kids, so now I either have to tote it a five hour drive from PA when we come home for Christmas, or get my computer-challenged MIL to order it and then go pick it up, which I don't really want to make her do, but I can't see paying all of that shipping to have it shipped to her, when she lives 5 minutes from there!:mad::mad::mad:

We were at TJMax today and there were 2 Little Tikes Kitchens in the toy department. I didn't catch the price, just took note of them. May be worth a try as they are usually pretty competitive.

Thank you for the info! I called around to other Wal-Marts on Saturday, and found one that was in a town about 20 minutes away, so I went right away and got it...the kid that carried it out for me told me that I was "lucky" because someone called looking for one on Friday, and they couldn't find any, and just thought they were out of them...I told him that I guess I called on the right day and got the right person...it was way up in Lawn and Garden, and it took a tall ladder to get it down, so no one even noticed it in the time it took me to get there after I called...SO glad I got it, since I didn't want the hassle of site to store...not a problem if I'M the one having to pick it up, but since it was going to be for my kids from my MIL, and they live 5 hours from us, it's not like I can go pick it up for her, kwim?

The walmarts around here still have TONS of items that they had for sale for black friday, even at the black friday price. I have been surprised at the palats of stuff left. Pretty much anything that you would have wanted you can still get here.

There are 2 W-Ms up where I was, and one had a few things left by 9:30 or so, and the other (which is usually the case as far as I've seen each year, because I tend to try both) had almost everything still available, including Diego jeeps at 10...it's funny, too, because the one that I went to on Saturday (out of the way, so I don't go there normally, but worth the drive to pick the kitchen up, as the other 2 didn't have it), I saw some of the BF things, specifically TONS of the Mega Blocks, on Saturday...I'll have to look around here and see what I see tomorrow...we have 3 nearby, and I'd have loved to have picked up 2 jeeps for my boys, but to haul them five hours, when I also already had a new artificial tree, just wasn't even an option!